Best Product to Protect MBMJ Dr. Q. Hillier Hobo?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Bought my daughter a Dr. Q Hillier Hobo. B/c the color is light, we want to be sure to treat the leather w/a good product for protection. What would you recommend? TIA for sharing your suggestions!

2. bump

Help!! Need advice. Thanks!

3. arent u supposed to use that apple stuff from burlington coat factory?

4. A lot of tPFers use Apple Garde products on their bags, but my personal favorite is Cadillac from Nordstrom. It's only about $5, and it's completely worth it and then some!

Swan1: MbMJ leather is very resilient and durable despite its softness, so don't be too concerned! I have a Hillier as well, and I use my Cadillac leather conditioner on it every now and then - it works wonders, and it really helps bring out the softness of the leather. What a generous gift, btw! Good luck!

5. asiangrl & blackonmaroon, thank you so much for your advice! Do these products also help to protect light leather from marks and dirt––or make the leather easier to clean? Thanks again!

6. I use Cadillac on my Yogurt Blake, and I've used it on ivory MbMJ leather, too - both have worked fine for me. :tup: Leather conditioner in general isn't a protectant, but there are products out there that are meant to help discourage marks and dirt from appearing.