Best product for sparse eyebrows?

Jun 29, 2019
Overplucked in the past & needing a good eyebrow product to give me some normal looking brows :biggrin: Even have some bald areas that need coverage :blush:. Would LOVE to get microblading but that's not an option right now. What products would you recommend? Also, my brows/hair are light blond, more on the ashy side if you also have a shade recommendation. Please send help! :panic:Thanks all!

Overplucked in the past & needing a good eyebrow product to give me some normal looking brows :biggrin: Even have some bald areas that need coverage :blush:. Would LOVE to get microblading but that's not an option right now. What products would you recommend? Also, my brows/hair are light blond, more on the ashy side if you also have a shade recommendation. Please send help! :panic:Thanks all!
I had the same problem. I did get microblading but something like this product should help. Get a brow gel with fibers...fibers mimic real hairs and fill in bald spots. Also get a taupe color, sometimes the blonde shades come out a bit red. I have light brows and the taupe works good for me. This product got good reviews.

I had the same problem. I did get microblading but something like this product should help. Get a brow gel with fibers...fibers mimic real hairs and fill in bald spots. Also get a taupe color, sometimes the blonde shades come out a bit red. I have light brows and the taupe works good for me. This product got good reviews.

Thank you so much! I will check that product out. :tup:

Reactions: sandbag
Not a product per se, but using a mix of castor & coconut oil daily on my brows for a few weeks really helped!!!
I’ve periodically applied castor oil on my eyebrows throughout the pandemic. I was advised it helps promote growth and darken hair. I definitely use less brow powder to fill.

I recently purchased the YSL brow mascara. It’s a great and easy way to fill brow while providing a hold (bushy eyebrows not needed).

I have very very light, sparse, thyroid issue, invisible brows. I have used multiple products over the years. Multiple brushes and recently I got the Charlotte Tillsbury supermodel brow system. It’s 2 products and I can’t recommend it enough !!!! It is sooooo easy. Maybe I have just gotten good at it after drawing them on for years but I was able to draw them on and be done in less than 4 minutes. They look so natural. I’m really thrilled. B4BEA7A5-088F-48EE-BF90-4FBA7700ADC3.jpeg

I have very very light, sparse, thyroid issue, invisible brows. I have used multiple products over the years. Multiple brushes and recently I got the Charlotte Tillsbury supermodel brow system. It’s 2 products and I can’t recommend it enough !!!! It is sooooo easy. Maybe I have just gotten good at it after drawing them on for years but I was able to draw them on and be done in less than 4 minutes. They look so natural. I’m really thrilled. View attachment 5064131
I have sparse brows too.
I have stencils and hadn't used them for quite a while. I thought I had my brows down but used the stencils again the other day and got a much better result.

Reactions: Adelina13
When I had no brows, I'd use the Loreal Brow Stylist. WAY better than any similar brow pencil **ahem-Anastasia-ahem** and also priced under $10. I used to use Benefit Brow Zings, which is basically wax, eyeshadow, applied with a small brush.

I've had my brows shaded (similar to microblading but no cuts) and when i wear foundation, i use the Benefit Gimme Brow to enhance the color, which is essentially like a tinted mascara.

Lightly use a brow pencil (retractable ones from Bobbi Brown), then fill in the spots with an eyeshadow color that is similar to your brow color. I find it works best if you use both the pencil and shadow then brush it out to create the most natural looking brows.

Lightly use a brow pencil (retractable ones from Bobbi Brown), then fill in the spots with an eyeshadow color that is similar to your brow color. I find it works best if you use both the pencil and shadow then brush it out to create the most natural looking brows.
I do this....start with a light outline with the pencil and then fill in with color. I'd been using cream products and sometimes found they don't stay on all day. I'd look at brows at the end of day and the tail would be partly gone.
Last couple of days I used my old (now discontinued) MAC powder brow stuff. It's easier to work with and does seem to last. I haven't worn it for a long day yet but just using this w/o topping with clear brow gel seems to work. sometimes we can just go back to basics. I do wonder if there is any difference between this brow powder and just using powder shadow. but for now, this little MAC container will last me many years.
MAC seems to have a new version out now; that's probably fine too.