Best product for sparse eyebrows?

Jun 29, 2019
Overplucked in the past & needing a good eyebrow product to give me some normal looking brows :biggrin: Even have some bald areas that need coverage :blush:. Would LOVE to get microblading but that's not an option right now. What products would you recommend? Also, my brows/hair are light blond, more on the ashy side if you also have a shade recommendation. Please send help! :panic:Thanks all!

skyqueen

O.G.
Aug 5, 2007
Overplucked in the past & needing a good eyebrow product to give me some normal looking brows :biggrin: Even have some bald areas that need coverage :blush:. Would LOVE to get microblading but that's not an option right now. What products would you recommend? Also, my brows/hair are light blond, more on the ashy side if you also have a shade recommendation. Please send help! :panic:Thanks all!
I had the same problem. I did get microblading but something like this product should help. Get a brow gel with fibers...fibers mimic real hairs and fill in bald spots. Also get a taupe color, sometimes the blonde shades come out a bit red. I have light brows and the taupe works good for me. This product got good reviews.

Jun 29, 2019
I had the same problem. I did get microblading but something like this product should help. Get a brow gel with fibers...fibers mimic real hairs and fill in bald spots. Also get a taupe color, sometimes the blonde shades come out a bit red. I have light brows and the taupe works good for me. This product got good reviews.

Thank you so much! I will check that product out. :tup:

Love_N_Lune

Apr 17, 2019
Central Florida
Not a product per se, but using a mix of castor & coconut oil daily on my brows for a few weeks really helped!!!
I’ve periodically applied castor oil on my eyebrows throughout the pandemic. I was advised it helps promote growth and darken hair. I definitely use less brow powder to fill.

I recently purchased the YSL brow mascara. It’s a great and easy way to fill brow while providing a hold (bushy eyebrows not needed).

cheezeet

Aug 26, 2020
I switched from brow pencils to using brow gel/pomade! Tarte's brow pomade are worth checking out!

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
USA
I have very very light, sparse, thyroid issue, invisible brows. I have used multiple products over the years. Multiple brushes and recently I got the Charlotte Tillsbury supermodel brow system. It’s 2 products and I can’t recommend it enough !!!! It is sooooo easy. Maybe I have just gotten good at it after drawing them on for years but I was able to draw them on and be done in less than 4 minutes. They look so natural. I’m really thrilled. B4BEA7A5-088F-48EE-BF90-4FBA7700ADC3.jpeg

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
I have very very light, sparse, thyroid issue, invisible brows. I have used multiple products over the years. Multiple brushes and recently I got the Charlotte Tillsbury supermodel brow system. It’s 2 products and I can’t recommend it enough !!!! It is sooooo easy. Maybe I have just gotten good at it after drawing them on for years but I was able to draw them on and be done in less than 4 minutes. They look so natural. I’m really thrilled. View attachment 5064131
I have sparse brows too.
I have stencils and hadn't used them for quite a while. I thought I had my brows down but used the stencils again the other day and got a much better result.

Coach Superfan

is playing catch up
O.G.
When I had no brows, I'd use the Loreal Brow Stylist. WAY better than any similar brow pencil **ahem-Anastasia-ahem** and also priced under $10. I used to use Benefit Brow Zings, which is basically wax, eyeshadow, applied with a small brush.

I've had my brows shaded (similar to microblading but no cuts) and when i wear foundation, i use the Benefit Gimme Brow to enhance the color, which is essentially like a tinted mascara.

Mar 19, 2007
LaLa Land
Lightly use a brow pencil (retractable ones from Bobbi Brown), then fill in the spots with an eyeshadow color that is similar to your brow color. I find it works best if you use both the pencil and shadow then brush it out to create the most natural looking brows.