Best PRIMER?

1. I got a sample primer from sephora called microaquatic fortifying primer. I'd never used primer before - so I tried it - and it makes my face look near flawless! It's $40.00 though, and for that price I'd rather get Nars - because I like them alot, but I have no idea if it's good. Any other suggestions? Anything I should look for when buying primer?

2. No help...... but I use Smashbox's Photofinish - and I like it a lot - but I'm always open to the possiblity of a better product - looking forward to the answers on this one. Primers are really helpful.

3. Yeah I use Smashbox's Photofinish also... it's the best by far by my opinion... (:

4. i like smashbox's photofinish also.

5. i also tried a sample of sue devitt's microquatic fortifying primer. i liked it so much i just bought a bottle of it. this would be my first bottle of primer so i don't really know much, other than it works!

6. I've been using Tarte's Clean Slate face primer. Maybe I'll try Smashbox's next time!

Hysteric

7. Have tried a few others, but always come back to Smashbox Primer.

8. I heard that Perfekt Perfecting Gel is amazing. I haven't tried it myself but it has vitamins and such in it so it's supposed to nourish your skin at the same time. It's pricey at all almost $60, though. I'd definitely get a sample before buying.

9. I love Perfekt, I use it alone, gives a flawless finish.

10. I've only tried MAC primer for the face, but I don't think I will get it again. It makes my makeup clump a little and there's an odd, dough-like smell. Or maybe I just got a bottle from a bad batch?

11. i have smashbox's photofinish but i only used it once cuz for some reason after i apply it and then try to put foundation over it, my make up (i use powder foundations) kinda clumps into little bits and sits on top of my face in a weird way :shrugs:

12. Another vote for Smashbox primer but only use the tiniest bit. It makes my skin feel like velvet. Peggy

13. What type of skin do you have? Oily? Normal?

14. I have combo, normal cheeks, and oily nose (eww).

So throughout the day I just blot my nose area (eww more).

I used the tinted ones just because its like a tinted moisturizer.

15. i use philosophy primer...and i've found it to be super good.
    but i've also heard excellent things about smashbox primers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice