BEST PRICE of RAISIN KELLY 32?

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
hi ladies, i need your kind help urgently, as some of u knw, i am planning to buy my 1st kelly in paris next month, and raisin is in my top list, but suddenly my mom's best friend wants to sell her raisin kelly in clemence 32 with the year stamp square F, the condition is perfect, no marks n scratch etc, after i saw it today IRL, the color is not for me, its veryyyy dark...ok here are the help that i need from u guys;
1. now i am confuse what color that i will buy, i want a verstile purple color but not too dark, i still want people to see that i am wearing a purple bag..so pop up purple color but not too bright, anybody can advise me on this?

2. she asked me to sell it thru ebay, how much do you think will be the perfect price? is $5000 too much? please just tell me the truth bout the proper price base on your expertise. this way i can tell my mom's bf and its up to her to sell thru ebay or not.

mod: i am not trying to sell the kelly here, you can check my inbox everyday and there will be no transaction - that is not my intention, i just need all help i can get from these expert ladies to know how much is the proper selling price since this is my 1st time selling kelly.

ladies n gents: i want to thank you in advance for all your kind help.

You should think about the colour prune for your own bag. Check out Costa's thread, she has great comparison pics.

A good guideline for pricing a pre-loved Hermes bag is to ask more or less the price one has paid at the time of purchase - depending on the condition of course.

hi hello, thx u for replying, i saw the prune, its beautifulll but i feel a redness in prune? maybe not IRL, omg i cannot wait until i touch the door at FSH...another new color is KWETSH? one of the tpfer has it in kelly and its wonderfull tooo, hope can get at least 1 purple at fsh =)))

about the price, it will be easier if she remembers the price of purchase, she doesnt remember but she is wanting to sell it about $4800, so plus paypal fees + ebay fees its about $5000. I am not sure about this, do u think people will buy with this price?

well i tried searching ebay but the price of the kelly varies VERY much...so i am back to square 1. Please ladies, any help will be much appreciated.

With ebay it's hard to predict what sells and what doesn't. It depends on the market on that day and also on how the product is presented. I have seen auctions for the same scarf by different sellers - one went extremely high and then the other one didn't sell at all. Also, I have seen sellers putting their prices UP after an item didn't sell and then sell that same item very successfully. So I guess it's trial and error. If it doesn't sell she can always relist.
Yes 'quetsche' also seems to be a very nice colour.
Good luck!!!

hi hello, thx u for replying, i saw the prune, its beautifulll but i feel a redness in prune? maybe not IRL, omg i cannot wait until i touch the door at FSH...another new color is KWETSH? one of the tpfer has it in kelly and its wonderfull tooo, hope can get at least 1 purple at fsh =)))

about the price, it will be easier if she remembers the price of purchase, she doesnt remember but she is wanting to sell it about $4800, so plus paypal fees + ebay fees its about $5000. I am not sure about this, do u think people will buy with this price?

well i tried searching ebay but the price of the kelly varies VERY much...so i am back to square 1. Please ladies, any help will be much appreciated.

I'm probably not too much help but I recently paid the exorbitant price of $6500 for a togo kelly. It looks to me in the leather reference guide, that togo and clemence are similar and maybe pricewise about the same. I could be wrong, because I am no expert. My bag is 35 and has an L (2008) date code so I would assume that an F code is 2002. If the bag is in great condition, I would call an H store ask about the price of a 32 clemence kelly and work from there. I think $4800 is probably a very good price for a pristine Kelly.
The prices I have seen on ebay are all over the place. Here's a link to a reliable reseller:
http://www.luxury-shops.com/1_searc...igner=4&color=&keyword=kelly+32&Submit=Search
If the link works, it should be all 32 cm kellys.
Hope this helped... Also worth noting, is this reseller includes the shipping in the prices...
Judy

Hi there! Just wanted to give you a indication from one of the trusted seller here. Sandiaexchange has a 32 clemence Kelly in light gray for 4,200 starting price. In general, 32 is priced cheaper than 35. And color is also a factor when it comes to pricing, and of course, the condition as well...

Good luck!

Just a FYI, she probably paid a lot closer to $4000 for it back in 2002, depending on where she bought it from

hi =) thx u so much for your kind helps, after i told her and ask her to read your comments and showed her sandia's auction, she has decided to sell it at 4800 (shipping included)
hello: thx u for your kind suggestion, I dunno why, i alway got more n more charges everytime i click on relist?

balto: thx uuuu so much for your kind help, yupe yours is very new (stamp L) and thx u for the link but that website seems quite expensive? i mean if im selling the raisin kelly 32 thru ebay for $5000 its even cheaper than most of the kelly 32 bags in that website?

xiaoxiao: hi n thx uuu =) i knowww i am eyeing on the sandia's auction also but even for 4200 it did not sell..which made me hesitant to sell this kelly...smaller n exaclty same year hiks...

seton: thx u sooo much because she couldnt remember how much she bought it for.

Ok the last but not lease ladies, can u at least give me a price to play with, just gimme your estimation, because i am seriously confuse to help her or not (because she doesnt wanna pay for my ebay fees if it doesnt sell) she is a nice lady but lets just put it very conservative =) Thank you ladieess n hope to hear more of your suggestions.

xiaoxiao: hi n thx uuu =) i knowww i am eyeing on the sandia's auction also but even for 4200 it did not sell..which made me hesitant to sell this kelly...smaller n exaclty same year hiks...

The light gray Kelly on Sandia's auction is a 35cm Kelly if I'm not wrong. It's been relisted and is up for bidding rather than BIN. :P