Best price for Chloe Drew Mini?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’ve been on the lookout for a Chloe Drew Mini bag in Cement Pink for a while now. Here in Australia, I can get it for $2,299 but this price seems too much for me, especially since I saw it on sale for around $1380 on Black Friday but I was too late to get it.

I am going to Europe this year and was wondering if it is cheaper and better value for money over there? The price on the UK website says 1090 pounds which converts to around $1970, and that will still save me $329 which is good. I can’t find any prices for other countries like Italy and France, so any price estimates would be good!

2. The original price should be around 1250€ I believe. :smile: Good luck!

Abie likes this.
  3. Hi. This is too much for that bag, you'd better buy it in Europe or in the UK. Also, send us the photo when you'll buy it.

[​IMG]

DeeCags03 and Abie like this.
  4. And yes the original price is 1250€.

5. the countries with euros def have the best Prices for chloe.
    the drew is on sale on many sites.

6. as @minababe said, the drew is on sale on many sites. i have gotten a chloe (nile bag) on sale via farfetch.com. they always have good sales and sometimes an extra 10% off

7. I just found the bag for 20% off online on David Jones (Australian department store). I’m so happy, I’ve saved $459! I’ll make sure to post pics when it comes.

8. Is it still available?

9. When I got mine there were 4 left, so best to check it on the website.

10. Also, the price comes up as the full price but once you put it in the cart, the discounted price shows.

11. My Chloe Drew arrived yesterday! She is definitely the most beautiful bag I own.

IMG_5751_Facetune_08-03-2019-09-27-29.JPG

12. What a lovely bag that is!

Abie likes this.
  13. very neat.... sooooo lady color

Abie likes this.
  14. Agreed! And I love how it looks pink or nude depending on the lighting or what you’re wearing.

CrownHeights likes this.
  15. I saw this in person today. It really is gorgeous

Abie likes this.