Best PreLoved sites to buy VCA?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all! Is there a list of websites to buy preloved VCA or can you list your favorites? :smile:

I look frequently on:

Ann's Fabulous Finds
    True Facet
    Oakgem

dbling likes this.
  2. I saw that Yoogi's seems to carry a nice selection (over time) of VCA. I went & signed in to get updates on any VCA pieces listed for sale. I trust Yoogi's implicitly.

queenvictoria2 likes this.
  3. I forgot about Yoogi's Thanks!

dbling likes this.
  4. AFF, oakgem, beladora, JS fearnley...

queenvictoria2 likes this.
  5. Thanks!

6. Collector square in France

7. I would not recommend True Facet. I had a very bad experience with them. Luckily I did find out the piece I bought on their site was not authentic before it shipped (they told me) but it them took 2 full weeks for them to reimburse me and they do not answer emails when they know they are at fault. They do not have all the jewelry pieces listed on their site at their location. So the piece you are looking at is for sale on several other sites. They claim that they authenticate it when the person that has it in their possession mails it to them. The entire process is not explained in that way on their site and they are a poorly run company. I plan on only buying my VCA in the future from a VCA boutique. BTW the fake piece of VCA I am talking about is now for sale on Tradesy with the exact photos that were on True Facet!

8. Longchamp likes this.
  9. Ok, did not know. Thanks. :idea:

texasgirliegirl likes this.
  10. I have known Isolaria703 on eBay personally for over 20 years. I consign my VCA and other pieces though her. Her items are authentic.

ipodgirl and Mali_ like this.
  11. Ditto, and you couldn't ask for a nicer seller.

Lealu and etoupebirkin like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice