best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ginger,glad hear u ok,would u mind share the nose b/a picture?.thanks
Hmmm... I don't have computer to upload photo because i only brought my iPad along. As for before and after I think still a lot of room for improvement so now not the best time to compare. But others I met in the forum whom saw me pos op think there is changes, chin sharper face line visible despite the nose complication it still look nice.

Hello everyone, newbie here and i'd like to ask if anyone will be in Seoul in the next two weeks.

I'm planning to do a double-eyelid surgery, and am going alone from Canada, and would really like to have someone to partner up with and have peer support.

My flight is booked from Sept 6 - Sept 24. I'm leaving very soon, so if anyone's interested, please email/pm me. Thank u ! ^^
Where are you going for consultation? I will be here till 7 sept can't partner with you but can have coffee and catch up.

I have moved on to noodles now lol! and ya, when i called home and told my mum there's no window here, she was so shocked lol! like a prison cell!

it'll be so slow, but let's eat good on Tuesday!
eightbelow, u should join us :smile: the more the merrier.

Happy for you :smile: I drop those yucky porridge on the fourth day, even though it mean to take one hour to eat my meal I rather do that than porridge everyday.

P.s ( the porridge doesn't taste that bad just that we get sick and tired of it)
It is not the porridge fault just our taste bud problem! Lol

2nd day into my surgery. Swelling is still pretty bad esp my eyes but least I could see better n typing error-free msg in this forum.

I really now experience the constant tearing for epi & lateral operation. It does clog up the eyes and cleaning the dirt regimentally. Nose? It gets unsually painful as if one is suffering from infection (not in my case as assured by the nurses). It is prolly because I had multiple procedures - osteot...(?), alar reduction, silicon, tiplasty - that is giving me torturous pain.

Now, how am I going to order food from the guesthouse?

How many days do they give u the guesthouse?
I'm anxious to see your result :smile: hang in there ;)

Hello everyone, newbie here and i'd like to ask if anyone will be in Seoul in the next two weeks.

I'm planning to do a double-eyelid surgery, and am going alone from Canada, and would really like to have someone to partner up with and have peer support.

My flight is booked from Sept 6 - Sept 24. I'm leaving very soon, so if anyone's interested, please email/pm me. Thank u ! ^^
Hiya! I'm leaving on the 12th and leaving on the 27th do yeah pm me your email as it'll be nice to meet up too :smile:

This will be the last comparative photo i will be posting for a while until the end of this month. I just want to share this picture to show the difference my before and after surgery. Apologize for the grainy looking after shot since it was taken with the front cam of my iPhone. So far so good. Noticeably difference is the area treated (nose, cheek and paranasal) still experiencing about 30% facial swelling, 70% swelling on the nose. Any feedback would be appreciated :smile:

Attachments

• image-284773589.jpg
    image-284773589.jpg
    352.5 KB · Views: 640
How many days do they give u the guesthouse?
I'm anxious to see your result :smile: hang in there ;)

7 days. Its in the basement so am not keen even if they offer me 2 wks. B2 is kinda damp mouldy (cos I see mould on the wallpaper) and I wonder if its detrimental to recovery. So am sitting at B1 most of the time as its more airy.

Anyway, Emisa is looking cute with the plump up face :smile:

Can anyone share your experience with zygoma and mandible/Vline?
What are the side effects? How long does it take to recover? Do you have speech problem within the 1st month?
Do you experience sagging skin a few years later after the surgery?
Thanks in advance! :smile:

Hi there again!

I'll share my experience with double eyelid surgery for those interested in doing it themselves~

For me, I only went to consult Teuim PS cause the pictures on their website was pretty much what I was looking for...

Walked in on a weekday early May but Dr. Kwon was not there, so they booked me the next day.

Lee (I forgot her full korean name :sad: ) was my consultant and the sweeeetestttt girl ever! I'm from Canada and she talked to me about how she wanted to move there in the future, etc :biggrin: She also held my hand when I was getting my nose filler (that hurt!) :love:

Anyway Dr. Kwon came in and while his english isn't very good, I found it enough to get my message across. But I brought lots of pictures, and used pretty basic words ("medium size!!!")

Got kind of worried at times since all he did was nod...LOL but he seemed very confident as to knowing what kind of fold would look the best on me. I had first requested something smaller, but then he said a bigger fold would look better.

Didn't get to talk to him for that long I think...perhaps 20 minutes? Dr. Kim came in after (I also got a filler injection on my nose and he's the one who does that) and his english was fluent, no problems there.

So what I ended up getting was: full incisional double eyelid surgery, ptosis correction, magic epi, and filler on the nose. I'll double check on the price they gave me, can't remember atm..

For the shots on the eyes, I was out for those (they injected the sleeping drug through the IV drip) and I had the weirdest dream ever. Thought the surgery was done when I woke up...but when I asked a nurse just curtly replied "no. 5 minutes". Man the dream definitely felt longer than just 5 minutes...

Dr. Kwon asked me to open my eyes a lot, and I guess he was at good ease cause he started singing along to the song playing in the background...LOL

The take-home bag included an ice/hot pack, some ointment for the eyes, q-tips/cloth, and pain killers.

Slight stinging right after the surgery, but only a dull buzz for the days after. Stitches removed on the 7th day.

My fold came out to be very very natural, most of my friends haven't been able to tell (with the exception of korean friends LOL). Nothing dramatic, but it actually made a HUGE difference to my eyes. I don't look like I'm always glaring anymore, and I feel confident to go outside without putting on eyeliner. Might be slightly small for people looking for dolly eyes, but I'm very satisfied ;)

hi! I am gg for v line n zgoma reduction end of this year. when are you going?

I agree its confusing which clinic is the best to go for vline and zygoma. this forum has a lot of useful tips for post n pre op. Like shane telling us to sign waiver form with care and to collect medical report.

Its difficult to noe which doc is a maxillofacial surgeon. I know dr park is but I have seen pictures of undesirable effects after surgery at id clinic. Am not sure which other clinics have a maxillofacial surgeon.

There are no reviews on cinderella, smallface,regen,grand and one or two review on banobagi and jewelry. Its mostly on ID and BK.

When r you planning to go? I prefer to rest at my own hotel instead of the hospotal, hospital environment scares me.

For those tt went for vline and cheekbone, where did you leave your luggage? at the hotel or did you brought it along when you went in for the

I was told v line and zygoma reduction are invasive? how invasive it it? will one die?

I wish to see more reviews on grand cinderella.. i'm going to cinderella but i wish there zygoma surgery didn't use screws like small face. i wonder if grand has orthodontic doctors swell?.. dr.seo seem pretty good though

Dear members,I am a newbie here. My nose got injured five years ago when I was playing basketball. Anyway, it broke and after recovering, my nose became a little bit curved to the right. I want to have a surgery to get it back to the right place. Any suggestion of a suitable doctor or clinic in Korea? I don't want a bridge but just put it back to the original spot. I am in Perth and I am a girl.

Any help would be appreciated! !

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.