Best Planner/Organizer?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I had no idea where to post this!

I am looking for a new calendar/organizer/planner to carry in my purse. I have a blackberry, but I love to have my calendar in print.

Right now I have a Kate Spade planner that I've had for 3 or 4 years, but I am not in love with it. I was thinking about the Kate Spade tri-fold calendar, but I'm not sure.

Anyone have any other brands they like?
    TIA!!

2. I personally like Franklin Covey planners. I bought mine from Target.

3. moleskine - very compact, simple, and beautiful.

4. Truth. This year I'm using a Moleskine weekly planner & notes, and it's awesome. I love having the extra space each week for notes! Plus it's pretty compact.

5. I get the yearly planners from Barnes and Noble for like $7. It gives me a lot of room to write things plus it's spiral so I can fold it back.

6. I have used Moleskine, they are well-designed, hold up great, and the price is good too. Last year I had a Smythson of Bond St. agenda in a gorgeous emerald green leather. It was nice and worked well for me, although it didn't have as much space per day as I wanted- they may have other styles, though. It cost $65. The main thing I didn't like was that the one I got was not refillable. This year I bought an Hermes agenda, which is simple but so luxurious. It also has nice features like an address book, a year-at-a-glance calendar, and a clever book system- the year is divided into 4 "books" that go Jan-March, April-June, July- Sept, Oct-Dec. You switch the book out when you reach the end, it keeps the agenda light and slim in your purse. That one is more $$ though- 350 for the leather cover, 100 for the refills (some are only 80 for the refills if you choose 1 week/2 pages instead of 1 day/1 page which is what I chose).

7. I am a complete organizer/office supplies junkie...and I think Moleskines are the best. They're gorgeous, sturdy, and I think their design is incomparable. I love having a week on the left and a blank lined page on the right. To me, they're just perfect. And I've tried a lot of planners!

8. Of course, I love LV, but I have had and liked Filofax in the past. They have many sizes, styles and price ranges - even exotic skins (forget which one)

9. i have several agenda's or planners.

I own a LV agenda and while I obsessively used it a year ago. Midway through last year I ran out of the refills and got fed up that I always had to order them online so I just decided to try Moleskine and I have not turned around since.

I love how compact, simple, and straight forward a moleskine notepad is. It's perfect. I highly recommend it.

Plus just yesterday I went into Barnes and Noble and they were selling them for a discount. 2/$18! Great price if you ask me considering I paid about the same price for one.