Best place to sell Mulberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemj83

Jan 10, 2011
I currently have a few of my bags on ebay for sale. I was wondering where else I could advertise them. I recently sold one through Shian on npn. Shian was lovely to deal with but it took a while to sell so I'm a little put off with having to wait a while for funds. I would rather just have the funds ASAP instead of having to wait. I once tried to sell on pre-loved but I hardly had any responses. I don't really think it is a place people look for mulberry products.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Gemma xx

I've only ever sold on eBay to be honest - think I've sold 3 or 4 on there.

Me too. But I just get fed up of silly people putting in offers for less than a quarter of what the price is. Plus I've heard that people have been sending bags back to people that are rip offs when they have sent genuine items. It's scared me a little if I'm honest

I've sold on eBay and I had absolutely no problems. Sometimes it may take some time, but with good effort and the right details and pictures and with a little luck you will get a very kind and honest buyer.

I came across some very odd interested buyers in all occasions. You know those who ask if you would sell half price, or are extremely picky but in the negative sense and gave you a bad feeling so you had to avoid them etc. But I got some really really kind buyers as well.

So you kind of have to wait a little to sell, if you ask me and eBay is the best choice if you want to completely control the situation.

I've moved on a few of mine on evilbay and it's been ok too. I just check out what prices are like from trusted sellers and set a price on a buy it now. When you get the ridiculous offers just ignore them. I've only had one real bad experience of someone constantly emailing me to post to Saudi and when I said no they got a bit rude and nasty but I just ignored them and thinking about it, I'd changed my mind on selling up the purse in question so they did me a favour!, cos I ended up removing it.

Get your photos right and be v honest with your description, add measurements and I think you'll be fine. Good luck :smile:

Hi! There's a LOT of threads about selling our designer goods if you run a search :tup:
I think three's a pretty active one in general Shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.