Best Place to Sell David Yurman?

I'm new to the Purse Forum. So, my apologies if this info is listed elsewhere. I have several David Yurman pieces from the Petite Albion and Confetti Collection that I'd like to sell. I'm having a bit of a Post-Divorce fire sale to get rid of things purchased by him. :biggrin:

Some of the jewelry has been retired. The pieces are all in like-new condition and should be with a true collector instead of stored in my jewelry box. I'd love hear about other people's experiences and any recommended websites for selling DY.

Thanks in advance!

I agree with Fashionphile, but you may want to get a quote from Yoogi's Closet, too. Yoogi's will do a direct buy or consignment and you may make a little more. They give quotes for both. Going with either one would be the quickest way. Personally, I do not have the patience or the energy any longer to sell anything on my own LOL. I am not sure you would see a huge difference with either Poshmark or Tradesy since the fees are high on both, in my opinion.

Let us know how you do. I have a large 18K albion ring with citrine/diamonds that I have not worn in years and think I'd like to sell. It doesn't fit my lifestyle anymore. I'll get a quote from Yoogi's closet first, I think.

I had a near brand-new david yurman bracelet that I'd worn on very few occasions since I didnt like the closure, sent it to fashionphile and they sent it back saying they couldn't authenticate it because the engraving wasn't deep enough! :confused1:
I sold it myself quite easily through Poshmark, the demand is there. So if you don't get a decent price on Yoogi's (who quoted me lower than Fashionphile on the same piece), you could consider Posh!

Reactions: beekmanhill