Best Place to Sell David Yurman?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm new to the Purse Forum. So, my apologies if this info is listed elsewhere. I have several David Yurman pieces from the Petite Albion and Confetti Collection that I'd like to sell. I'm having a bit of a Post-Divorce fire sale to get rid of things purchased by him. :biggrin:

Some of the jewelry has been retired. The pieces are all in like-new condition and should be with a true collector instead of stored in my jewelry box. I'd love hear about other people's experiences and any recommended websites for selling DY.

Thanks in advance!

2. Fashionphile. I’ve sold several pieces to them. It’s quick $ and easy. But you’ll likely get more $ if you sell on your own.

3. Have you looked at Loupe Troupe or Diamond Bistro?

4. Fashionphile is quick and easy. If you don’t mind selling it yourself, Poshmark is another option. I’ve had success selling a decent amount of my Yurman on Poshmark.

5. Thank you all for the suggestions. I will check them out. Again, much appreciated!

6. Valamode seems to turn over yurman pieces pretty quick as well

7. I agree with Fashionphile, but you may want to get a quote from Yoogi's Closet, too. Yoogi's will do a direct buy or consignment and you may make a little more. They give quotes for both. Going with either one would be the quickest way. Personally, I do not have the patience or the energy any longer to sell anything on my own LOL. I am not sure you would see a huge difference with either Poshmark or Tradesy since the fees are high on both, in my opinion.

8. I'll add Yoogi's Closet to my list. Appreciate the feedback from everyone.

9. Let us know how you do. I have a large 18K albion ring with citrine/diamonds that I have not worn in years and think I'd like to sell. It doesn't fit my lifestyle anymore. I'll get a quote from Yoogi's closet first, I think.

10. I had a near brand-new david yurman bracelet that I'd worn on very few occasions since I didnt like the closure, sent it to fashionphile and they sent it back saying they couldn't authenticate it because the engraving wasn't deep enough! :confused1:
    I sold it myself quite easily through Poshmark, the demand is there. So if you don't get a decent price on Yoogi's (who quoted me lower than Fashionphile on the same piece), you could consider Posh!

beekmanhill likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice