Best Place to Sell Burberry Clothing?

Jul 28, 2016
Hi, folks! I have 2 articles of brand-new-with-tags Burberry women's clothing in archive check that I am looking to sell (a skirt and trousers). I'm not interested in the hassle of consigning; I'd prefer a place that will but my items upfront. I'd also like to avoid eBay. BagBorroworSteal, Rebag, and Fashionphile don't buy clothing, and Yoogi's offered only a small amount for the skirt and declined the pants. Any ideas?

Thank you for your help!

giligy

Sep 11, 2019
Hi, folks! I have 2 articles of brand-new-with-tags Burberry women's clothing in archive check that I am looking to sell (a skirt and trousers). I'm not interested in the hassle of consigning; I'd prefer a place that will but my items upfront. I'd also like to avoid eBay. BagBorroworSteal, Rebag, and Fashionphile don't buy clothing, and Yoogi's offered only a small amount for the skirt and declined the pants. Any ideas?

Thank you for your help!
Where did you end up selling it? Ann's Fabulous Finds failed to sell my Burberry bag and I received very similar quotes from Rebag and Fashionphile. Should I just go with whoever offered slightly more? Or is one significantly better than the other? For example, ever had one or both of them adjust down your quote after receiving the item?

Jul 28, 2016
Where did you end up selling it? Ann's Fabulous Finds failed to sell my Burberry bag and I received very similar quotes from Rebag and Fashionphile. Should I just go with whoever offered slightly more? Or is one significantly better than the other? For example, ever had one or both of them adjust down your quote after receiving the item?
Yoogi's was the only one that would take 1 of my 2 items of Burberry clothing; they accepted my NWT Zoe skirt for between $150 and $165 (still waiting to confirm which). They declined the Louane pants. Fashionphile, BagBorroworSteal, and Rebag don't accept Burberry clothing. I didn't try to sell at Ann's, because I wanted somebody to buy the items upfront instead of on consignment. Good luck!

giligy

Sep 11, 2019
Yeah - after a year at AFF, the item never sold. Luckily the style and colorway are still current and being sold at boutiques. I just received it back from them yesterday and am deciding between a few new places to try. I'm leaning towards a direct buy (at Rebag or FP) over a consignment, just like you, even though consignment has the potential for more money. Thanks! @unhly_msqurade

Jul 28, 2016
Yeah - after a year at AFF, the item never sold. Luckily the style and colorway are still current and being sold at boutiques. I just received it back from them yesterday and am deciding between a few new places to try. I'm leaning towards a direct buy (at Rebag or FP) over a consignment, just like you, even though consignment has the potential for more money. Thanks! @unhly_msqurade
Sorry it didn't work out. Good luck!

brandyball200

Feb 4, 2021
Yeah - after a year at AFF, the item never sold. Luckily the style and colorway are still current and being sold at boutiques. I just received it back from them yesterday and am deciding between a few new places to try for vlone clothing. I'm leaning towards a direct buy (at Rebag or FP) over a consignment, just like you, even though consignment has the potential for more money. Thanks! @unhly_msqurade
I don't think this will work. I have already tried this.