Best Place to Email/Send Corporate Letter For Outstanding SA Service

OSURxTN

Jul 18, 2013
TN
Hello everyone! I have the most amazing SA that I have been using for the past year. Her service is unbelievable. She is so warm and friendly and goes above and beyond. I live 2 states away, yet I strictly buy from her. :smile::smile::smile: Abigail always sends me pictures of the latest releases, has Champagne while I shop, a small wedding gift delivered to my hotel in June, and helped me pull off surprising my mom getting her first LV piece. :smile: I could go on and on....

Anyway I want to write corporate to let them know what a gem they have at their Columbus, OH location. What would be the best way to ensure that this letter gets to the proper person? Does anyone have a specific email or physical address to send to? I would like both LV Corporate and her manager to know what outstanding customer service she provides. That kind of service is just another reason that I will stay brand loyal. TIA.

Bags_4_life

Sep 4, 2012
London
I went on the main website to the contact section, for the uk site you can choose the category of your message (congratulations). I received a reply from lv and also a card from the SA's I had mentioned, they also thanked me the next time I was in store. Have you looked on the site?

OSURxTN

Jul 18, 2013
TN
I went on the main website to the contact section, for the uk site you can choose the category of your message (congratulations). I received a reply from lv and also a card from the SA's I had mentioned, they also thanked me the next time I was in store. Have you looked on the site?
Thank you! I found the Congratulations under "Other". Appreciate the help!:smile:

shalomjude

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Australia
I sent a letter to the AUS CEO .. I think it is so important to take the time to acknowledge the positive in life as often all we read about is the negative.
I also sent one to client relations manager in regards to fantastic assistance of a SA on the Customer Information Line.