Best place to buy LV in London?

Harrods is busy but Selfridges is a nightmare. The wait today was 2 hours and the SA taking down names was the rudest SA I've ever met.
Bond Street is pleasant when it's late evening/early morning. Royal exchange has the most friendly staff.

I was at the Bond Street store last month. I almost left when I was asked to put my name down on the list to be served. Luckily I stayed, the wait was like 10mins, and my SA was pleasant.

The SAs at Royal Exchange are the best. Unless I order off the website I go there for my purchases. I've bought an item once from Bond Street and felt a bit rushed, and the care was lacking in comparison. The moving shelves were impressive though!

When I went to get my first ever LV I went to Harrods, the staff there completely ignored me, and no-one came over to see if I needed assistance with anything, so I left and headed to the Bond Street store instead, where the SA's were wonderful, I now make all of my purchases there as they're so nice!

For anyone flying out of EU, I didn't check out any stores in London and just got my bag from Heathrow airport as you can get a non -VAT price if you flying out of EU.

You can get a personal shopper to check the stock for you 1 day before you fly and they can reserve it.

I feel the stock is limited though so it's good to have a back up plan in case they have no stock of your item i.e. I had half a day free to shop and get it myself if airport had no stock

I went to LV stores in Harrods and the boutique on Bond Street in London. Harrods seemed very crowded and a lot of things were out of stock. The SAs at Bond Street came off a little arrogant in the beginning and didn't care how long people have waited. I waited for about half an hour... However, once I started a conversation with them, they were more relatable and nice.

When I went to get my first ever LV I went to Harrods, the staff there completely ignored me, and no-one came over to see if I needed assistance with anything, so I left and headed to the Bond Street store instead, where the SA's were wonderful, I now make all of my purchases there as they're so nice!

Isn't it weird how our first impressions make us customers to a certain store? To buy my first bag I went to Bond Street store and I really felt ignored there to the point that I left and almost considered not getting a bag at all. The next day I decided to go to Sloane Street store as I read on tpf that it's much smaller, quieter shop. My SA was wonderfull and really made that experience great so next time I will definitely be going there.

I was in Westfield (white city) recently and was also told I needed to go on a 'waiting list' before I got served. It was a Friday afternoon and really not that busy. Seemed a bit of a joke as I got served maybe 60 seconds after being asked to go on the list... generally the staff were nice though and did check stock of a bag for me. I like Harrods also, but i think the SAs can be a bit hit and miss.

Heathrow, lol! Seriously, it's the best! You can contact them a day or two before you get there and arrange to go to both terminal 5 and 3. You don't have to worry about VAT. I've shopped in Harrods and Bond St and Heathrow. I far prefer Heathrow.