Best Place to Buy Joe's Jeans?

I'm looking for some new jeans, and I was told that Joe's Jeans would be a good fit for my body type. However, I can't seem to find them in stores. I'm looking for the Honey variety. Does anyone know where they are sold? I know that National Jean Company does, so I will be looking there, as well as Nordstroms. I'd like to know some cheaper places, and only places where I can actually try on the jeans (buying jeans over the internet has never ever ended up well:P). Any suggestions?

If you have a Nordstrom Rack near you, that's a good option as well. I know you said no internet sites, but Bluefly usually has a good selection (In fact, that's where I purchased my first 2 pairs of Joe's Jeans); perhaps you could try on some pairs in a store to determine your size and then order online?

If you want cheaper places, you may want to visit Loehmann's, if they do have one in your area. They often carry plenty of designer jeans that can be had for less than department store prices.

I just got a pair at Annie Sez on a $20 rack! Would also recommend Loehmann's, Filenes Basement, Cenury 21, Nordstrom Rack, NM Last Call....depends on your location. Even TJ Maxx and Marshalls have the occasional pair. good luck!

TJ MAXX. In the runway section they always have Joe's! I have seen the "honey" fit as well as the "rocker" and "muse" on numerous occasions as well as some pairs that are also being sold at Nordstroms for full price. If there's a TJ near you definitely go there, they're price between $70-80 at the one here.