Best place in Houston to shop for CLs?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have any suggestions for CL shopping / hunting in the Houston area? I will be there this afternoon and will have tonight and tomorrow morning to play and shop.

Its been a while since I have been there, but I know the Galleria has Neiman Marcus, Saks, and I believe the Nordstroms there carries CLs as well. Any other ideas would be great!

Anyone recomemmend anything to do on a Thursday night in Houston as well? :smile:

Cara

2. Galleria is your best bet IMO .. hit up the Trifecta of Saks, NM, and Nordies :smile:

3. Barney's Co-Op also has a very small section of CLs. If you want to branch outside of the Galleria, there's More Than You Can Imagine (which is a little consignment shop that get good surprise CLs) on Westhiemer right before Kirby; go to mytci.com to see if you can get the exact address. there is also Joseph's Shoes 3930 Westheimer.

Do not bother going to Off5th or NMLC, they are dry!!!

I cannot help you on what to do on Thursday! I am a dinner, drinks and a movie kinda girl! :winkiss: If that is you too, you can try the Studio Movie Grill Center in Town and Country. All three in one place!

Have fun!!

4. Same as what the ladies said above... as for Thursday night options, there's Ei8ht on Washington or Pub Fiction perhaps. It's been a while since I've made it out for a Thursday night.

5. I went to NM and got a pair of cork wedges I will post tomorrow and my husband and I are sitiing at Ei8ht. Nice bar! Thanks for the suggestions!!! I will have to come back soon!