Best place for new to me MG?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Guest,
    If you've been around here for a while, you may know that @Vlad and I love a good April Fools' Day joke that we try to pull off yearly. Many times, our members forget and we get them, one time making everyone turn into Vlad, another year with a garishly awful new design, and another year no matter what button you pressed we alerted you that you requested your account terminated. It's always brought us such joy to have fun with you all, especially when we try to pull off a forum wide joke one day a year.

Continue reading...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,
    I recently purchased a bag from the sample sale and love it! Sad to see a lot of people not loving their MGs nut I am on the hunt for a neutral coloured mini mini bucket. Some posters seem to spoke about the bad resale of the brand but I can't find anywhere that sells used MG other than eBay. can you recommend a reputable place to purchase?

2. Yoogis Closet sells preowned MG and Fashionphile recently started. I have purchased from both and had good experiences.

3. I'm on the hunt for a large bucket and have been browsing ebay and getting authenticated here. Just not sure how often the thread is checked, there may not be many authenticators for MG? But i'm patient. I called an online service i know but they don't cater to MG.