Best piece in Pomme D'Amour? :)

VioletCharm

currently in LVoe<3
Jul 31, 2008
Although I'm a Violette person at heart (can always change though:P), I find Pomme to be a gorgeous color! I fall in love with it every time I look at it, it's so much prettier and richer in real life!

So I was just curious, what do everybody think is the best piece to have in Pomme? Of course everything looks gorgeous but if you had to pick one, what would it be?

I personally think that Pomme is especially lovely in SLG, such as the keyholder or cles. I think red can be kind of strong and flashy, but something small in Pomme is absolutely adorable:heart: I only have the keyholder in Pomme but hope to get some more in the future:yes:

I have the lexington, it's discontinued, but to die for. I saw the Bedford in pomme and almost dropped dead in the boutique. I think it's the best color I've ever seen on the Bedford.... amazing!

with pomme you can't really go wrong. a Roxbury drive and an SLG would be nice. I have the Ludlow in pomme, and i :heart: it. i also have a Houston in pomme, but i believe it has been discontinued

I say everything is perfect in Pomme as long as it's not too big. Medium-to-Small sized bags like the Roxbury, Rosewood, and Brentwood are good bags in Pomme. I would say Vernis Alma but that might be too much. I have the Roxbury in Pomme and it looks fab, although it makes the bag a bit too formal for everyday use.

everything in vernis is to die for!! i missed the framboise when it came out, and that is such a pretty color!

ITA with you on the Framboise! I'm so upset. I didn't get into the addiction of LV until now, so I completely missed out. What I would give to have something in this color. Even if it's a cles!

^^^ I saw a couple of cles on ebay, I love framboise, and just started my addiction when it came out, i have the Brentwood and zippy, it's a pinkish gold, so yummie!

I have the Reade PM in Pomme and I absolutely love it!
For a SLG, I think a sparkly Pomme wallet would be great. I am waiting for the zippy coin purse to come out in Pomme!