Best Pictures yet of Damier Azur collection

I saw this in person this past weekend. I DO NOT see where people are saying its a lilac tone. I didnt get that at all. I even mentioned it to the store manager and even he said he didnt see lilac. The color was more of a charcoal and taupe/cream in my opinion. Almost had a harlequin feeling to it.

I saw this in person this past weekend. I DO NOT see where people are saying its a lilac tone. I didnt get that at all. I even mentioned it to the store manager and even he said he didnt see lilac. The color was more of a charcoal and taupe/cream in my opinion. Almost had a harlequin feeling to it.

I'm starting to wonder if the light in the store impacts the color since it was distinctly purple-ish at the store when I saw it. We looked at the writing inside as well and it appeared lilac/purple. This was myself and two SAs.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to ask to carry it outside so I can make sure to see it in natural light. I HATE buying something in a store with all those artificial lights and then finding out the color is not what it appeared to be! :cursing:

Jane-- you are so sweet for posting pictures! Thanks so much...they are very helpful!!

I looove the Speedy, and am hoping that it is more of the charcoal/ivory tones that Selena described!! :smile:

sometimes i think i like it.......other times i think it looks like an albino version of the damier.......i dunno........have to see it IRL........maybe then i'll decide........

The Pampelonne, is it also called the Cabas Plage or am I getting mixed up?
I think I would actually like the Azur if it wasn't for the vachetta...I dunno, the vachetta doesn't really match the pattern IMO, although I know many here love it. I'd definitely get something if it was..."vanilla leather" (as opposed to chocolate leather on the Damier ebene)