Best Outlet purchase EVER!!!!!

Eviekins

Jul 15, 2009
So i went to the Military Rd. outlet yesterday and sadly only had time to stop in Coach (i wanted to see Burberry and J.Crew, boo!) But this made up for it...

I got... drum roll please.....

A beige small Sabrina with gold metal.
And a skinny brown and beige scarf with Coach script.

Now the price.... UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Original Price: $358
I paid: $160
Savings: $198!

How i got the deal -
First the bag was 30% off, then i had a 20% off coupon, and THEN i got another 20% from the manager cause there was a small scuff on the top (kinda grey ish with an indent) and the lady wiped most of it off. But they still gave me the 20% and made it final sale and put that little indented "FS" on the Coach tag inside.

SOo..... I ended up only paying 44% off the price!!! Would have loved to only pay 30% but they dont add the percentages together, they take first 30%, then 20% off that, then 20% off that. SO it works out to less.

Scarf was i believe $23.

I am just so amazed today! haha

Congrats- great deal!

(on an unrelated note, for anyone who ever wants to figure out that total % off when there are multiple percentages off, you simply multiple the percentages times each other. Then add the %'s off less the % you just calculated. For example, a bag is 30% then 20%. 30% x 20% = 6%. 30% + 20% - 6% = 44% off)

Congrats- great deal!

(on an unrelated note, for anyone who ever wants to figure out that total % off when there are multiple percentages off, you simply multiple the percentages times each other. Then add the %'s off less the % you just calculated. For example, a bag is 30% then 20%. 30% x 20% = 6%. 30% + 20% - 6% = 44% off)