Best organizer for St. Louis GM?

I would love to know as well! I have bought from Divide and Conquer too and love it for my LV's, but I don't want it to show through the thin fabric of the Goyard. I am in the same boat as you!

I just got a purse to go in Jumbo and it's way too small and skimpy. Can't decide if I should get the extra jumbo or look for something else. Apparently the extra jumbo is not snug in an LV neverfull GM, so I am not sure if it would be in a goyard GM.

I just got a purse to go in Jumbo and it's way too small and skimpy. Can't decide if I should get the extra jumbo or look for something else. Apparently the extra jumbo is not snug in an LV neverfull GM, so I am not sure if it would be in a goyard GM.
I use a purse to go pockets plus extra jumbo in my St Louis GM. Works great. Plus I have room on either side for items that are too large for the organizer (iPad etc).

Reactions: Zee123
I use a purse to go pockets plus extra jumbo in my St Louis GM. Works great. Plus I have room on either side for items that are too large for the organizer (iPad etc).
Yeah, I definitely should have bought the extra jumbo. I also bought the zippered one which I feel like is even more flimsy. Does the pockets plus one fill it out enough so it's snug and it's not flopping closed or over in the purse? I want it to have some structure in terms of width and breadth so it's not flimsy, but I also don't want a boxy bottom for my St. Louis.

Yeah, I definitely should have bought the extra jumbo. I also bought the zippered one which I feel like is even more flimsy. Does the pockets plus one fill it out enough so it's snug and it's not flopping closed or over in the purse? I want it to have some structure in terms of width and breadth so it's not flimsy, but I also don't want a boxy bottom for my St. Louis.
I like the fit but it's not snug but it doesn't flop over either. Mine always is standing up providing some structure to the St Louis. Have you looked at the Samorga organizers? They are felt with a version custom sized for a St Louis GM.
http://samorga.com/?s=goyard&post_type=product

Reactions: Zee123
I honestly tried all kinds of organizers for my St.louis bags but realized that I most love it when using it without any organizers.
However, out of all of them I liked Samorga and pursebling extra jumbo the best.
The reason why I don't like organizers in mine is because I really love the slouchy look and organizer takes that away.
Hope that helps:smile:

I honestly tried all kinds of organizers for my St.louis bags but realized that I most love it when using it without any organizers.
However, out of all of them I liked Samorga and pursebling extra jumbo the best.
The reason why I don't like organizers in mine is because I really love the slouchy look and organizer takes that away.
Hope that helps:smile:
Yes, I agree. I love the slouchy look of it. But I NEED an organizer - I hate digging through bags to find stuff! lol
And I'll freak out if I stain the interior. The Samorgas look a little boxy but they are nice. Maybe my best bet is the Purse to Go Extra Jumbo. At least the bottom is not boxy...

anyone have a photo of their st Louis with a samorga is I can see the slouch (or lack of) on the bottom?
I have the Samorga organizer for my St. Louis GM and I love it. There is a tiny bit of slouch when I carry it but mostly quite structured. I use it as a baby bag and the organizer makes it so easy to find items quickly! I highly recommend it.

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,247
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,229
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 1,239
That looks great! I just ordered the divide and conquer organizer in the neverfull GM size. The dimensions were basically identical. I will post pics when it comes on Monday! Happy Mother's Day!!!

I feel like mines pretty rectangular and I wish it was less structured... but I do think it will mellow out and get softer... I have other organizers from divide and conquer that got "floppier" over time.