Best online handbag boutique!

1. Wow! I have found the best website to purchase authentic designer handbags. Yes - I am a handbag addict. I will not carry a handbag unless it is a designer bag. My best friend got me started on designer handbags and now I just can't stop purchasing them. I guess you could say I need therapy because I love shopping for handbags - ha! I do 90% of my shopping at shopkarizmaboutique.com - wonderful service and unique designer bags. Check it out and let me know what you think. I love to talk about handbags so drop me a message anytime!Karizma Boutique

2. Troll!

3. Wow, that's a plug!

4. Ouch! That was a little harsh! Just wanted to share some of my experiences and talk handbags! I have never been called a troll before but hey something new everyday keeps life exciting - Thanks for your input!

5. Welcome, MatageCouture. I've been on that website a few times simply to browse - good site :smile:

6. LOL! Don't call names guys, not allowed! Even if it seems like someone comes along solely to promote a site, report it and let us deal, K?
    Anyhow, we support karizma. . . I post their discounts all the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice