Best of Smashbox?

lakeharper

O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
My friend recently opened a salon and carries Smashbox. I want to support her, and buy some things. What are the best/must have items? I usually wear Giorgio Armani foundation, Bobby Brown powder and some Nars, Chanel lipgloss, Dior mascara. Thank you for the advice.

I love the Smashbox lip glosses. I got a set of 6 during one of the RAOKs and I use every one of them. Smell great and aren't sticky at all. Their primers are good. I have a few eyeshadows, which I like. Their Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliners and Waterproof Shadow Liners are GREAT. I did NOT care for the bionic mascara tho.

I love the Smashbox lip glosses. I got a set of 6 during one of the RAOKs and I use every one of them. Smell great and aren't sticky at all. Their primers are good. I have a few eyeshadows, which I like. Their Jet Set Waterproof Eyeliners and Waterproof Shadow Liners are GREAT. I did NOT care for the bionic mascara tho.
I have a LOT of the glosses, but I dont' use them as much as my coach ones.

I love the under eye brightner, the bionic mascara is OK, it's not like "GOTTA HAVE" but it's a good addition if you want to try it out. I LOVE the tinted moisturizer, I have it in fair and it's good if I want to go out w/ a natural face and no product, but put something on to moisturize that has some tint color to it to even me out a bit, I carry it w/ me all the time, as I normally go out of the house with a naked no product face :smile: I'm bold, and crazy!
I do love the doubled ended concealer type stick, one I use as a base "glue" for my eyes, the other you use around your lips to prevent bleeding of your lip color.

Smashbox is known for its photofinish primers. They make like 7 different kind . I also love the brow tech. Its eyebrow powder and wax in a litte jar. You just pick the color that matches your hair.

Photofinish primer - either the clear, green tinted (for ruddiness) or the "light" formula which is white (but goes on clear)...you can't miss.

AND...the Halo Hydrating loose powder is TDF. And it has a really cool shaver-type dispenser in the compact, where you just rotate it to get just the amount of powder you want, rather than a whole thing of loose powder that can spill everywhere, ha. This powder really does give me a nice glow, rather than just a flat, powdered look, HTH!