Best of Smashbox?

I LOVE SMASHBOX. I have seriously spent hundreds trying everything! I've gone through Clinique, and Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown, bla bla bla.

I have combination/oily, Light-Medium complexion, with yellow undertones, but my cheecks are always flushed, acne sensitive skin (in case you were wondering).

I have to agree with everyone that the Halo Hydrating loose powder and there primers are THE BEST. I haven't tried their lipglosses, and probably wouldn't use their mascaras because I really like the non-sticky, but vibrant color in Chanel lipglosses, and Diorshow mascara. I'm also way too much in love with YSL touche eclat as an eye brightener... The browtech is amazing as well! It's very convenient to have both the wax to help your eyebrow hairs stay put, and the powder to fill in spots or make your brows look more full. I've also recently purchased the bronzelights bronzer which comes in 2 colors and is more matte. It looks like a very natural, glowing tan and can also be used to contour the face!

Smashbox doesn't feel so heavy to me like MAC did, and the color options are great and apparently they advertise vitamins in their products.. I don't know how true it actually is, but I'm a sucker for their propaganda =)

Last edited:
I LOVE SMASHBOX. I have seriously spent hundreds trying everything! I've gone through Clinique, and Laura Mercier and Bobbi Brown, bla bla bla.

I have combination/oily, Light-Medium complexion, with yellow undertones, but my cheecks are always flushed, acne sensitive skin (in case you were wondering).

I have to agree with everyone that the Halo Hydrating loose powder and there primers are THE BEST. I haven't tried their lipglosses, and probably wouldn't use their mascaras because I really like the non-sticky, but vibrant color in Chanel lipglosses, and Diorshow mascara. I'm also way too much in love with YSL touche eclat as an eye brightener... The browtech is amazing as well! It's very convenient to have both the wax to help your eyebrow hairs stay put, and the powder to fill in spots or make your brows look more full. I've also recently purchased the bronzelights bronzer which comes in 2 colors and is more matte. It looks like a very natural, glowing tan and can also be used to contour the face!

Smashbox doesn't feel so heavy to me like MAC did, and the color options are great and apparently they advertise vitamins in their products.. I don't know how true it actually is, but I'm a sucker for their propaganda =)
I've used MAC only once, and it did feel heavy on my skin, bad for me, same as you with some similar skin conditions.

I recently bought the photo finish primer and love it, I had gotten a sample of their foundation and love that also.

Glad to hear so many people like the halo Loose powder, i am dieing to try it.

PRIMER PRIMER PRIMER.

I am lost without smashbox primer.
I also like their eyeliner pencils, and the under eyebrightener. I have the bionic mascara, and I too find it's just ok... but then I strated using it Under MAC Zoomlash. WOW.

I have one SB gloss... Lovely color but wish the staying power was a little bit better.

These are the Smashbox products I use every day:

Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder (I am in love with this!)
Brow Tech (I'm a redhead, but I use Taupe)
Brushes! (Love the #4 for concealer, also the big powder and blush brushes)

Also love their lip glosses (35MM is my favorite)

These are the Smashbox products I use every day:

Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder (I am in love with this!)
Brow Tech (I'm a redhead, but I use Taupe)
Brushes! (Love the #4 for concealer, also the big powder and blush brushes)

Also love their lip glosses (35MM is my favorite)
LOL, I'm horrible, I've had the halo for about 2 weeks and have YET to use it. I'm such a makeup n00b, I don't use it a lot, because i'm partially unsure if I'm doing it wrong, which then I do it very little, which feeds a horrendous cycle!

Photofinish Light Primer
Healthy FX foundation
Mascara primer
Soft Lights/ Bronzers/ Blushes
their big kabuki brush, I forget the name
... really I've never tried anything from Smashbox that was bad!