Best 'odd' product you recommend

Good old Bleach.......(1/2 water 1/2 bleach) It's the best cleaner I've ever used.
Isopropyl alcohol.....for cleaning tv screens, mirrors,windows.
Aquaphore healing ointment for my lips.
Alka-Seltzer.....best medicine ever IMO.

Olive Oil.

I moisturize my face with EVOO two times a day and I get tons of compliments on my clear skin. I haven't bought facial moisturizer in at least 2 years.

ITA- My favorite find was about 3 yrs ago and it was Kiss My Face Olive Oil Soap....It instantly cleared the breakout I was having and has kept my face clear ever since!! It makes my skin squeaky clean and I think it keeps me looking young!! And it's so inexpensive vs. all the previous products (crap) I was trying....

I just recently discovered Lavendar Baby Oil and use it daily in the shower to moisturize, but I don't know how odd that really is....

What product, that others might not know about, can't you live without?

I have 2:

Downey wrinkle spray...I haven't ironed in 2 years.
Cloreb bleach tablets, I haven't had to clean the toilet since I started to use these...and the toilets are sparkling!

Is the wrinkle spray used before putting the clothes in the dryer? How does it work and is there certain fabric you can't use it on? I'm definetely interested in not having to iron! :P

I second the Viva paper towels a few posts up...love it!

Baking soda as a facial scrub...doesn't irritate your skin, cheap and it works!

Another oddity...ammonia on mosquito bites! Weird, but it gets rid of itch instantly if you put it on right away. Smelly, but it works.

Good Thread.

I like the magic erasers (I need to find some more uses).

theyre the best! i use them for everything! I clean the rims on my car with them, the leather interior of my old bmw when i got it (got out 18 years of grime and the leather looks brand new now[i did condition the leather after with leather care]), the bottom of my bird cages, pool toys after theyve been in the barn all winter... anything at all. theyre wonderful!!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, all who said to use the magic erasers! I have seen adverts for them forever, but I just ignored them. I have had this scum-ish stuff built up in my tub for AGES, but nothing ever worked! After you all suggested the erasers, I decided to try them, and GUESS WHAT?? One swipe and it was GONE. I will be buying these for everything from now on! It even worked on a rust stain on my counters (from an aluminum can)!

Hubby said I sounded like an infomercial, because I was running around the house excited about all the stuff it cleaned up. :roflmfao:

Witch Hazel!!! The best astringent you can buy, and it's only $0.99!!! I've always received compliments on my clear skin, and I've been using it for 7 years now!

Oh and hands down the best lip balm I have ever used (and have been using since I was 16!) is Soft Lips with SPF.