Best NYC Lounge/Bar for Birthday?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!! My birthday is coming up and I have no idea where to go for drinks after dinner. I am generally looking a place in the Lower East Side vicinity since dinner will be in the same area. Things I'm looking for..

- Good music (80s, 90's, hip hop) possibly with a dance area?
    - Decent decor (no dive places please)
    - Affordable drinks ($18 cocktails? no thanks)
    - Good atmosphere, younger crowd (20s)
    - Not too small (I'll have a group of at least 10)

I was maybe thinking of Stanton Social, which is a restaurant/bar but seems to be more of a restaurant than bar..

I'm just looking to have a good time!!

Thanks!

2. the lounges cates mentioned were ones i was thinking of too - you can also try people lounge. you can also try fr.og but thats in soho, not les

if i may ask, where's dinner? i can think of a few more decent lounges nearby

as for stanton social - it is def. more worth going when youre having dinner there but i believe the bar upstairs is where you'd want to have drinks , completely different feel from downstairs

3. I had my birthday at tenjune and had an amazing time. However, because it's a pretty "hip" venue you would have a hard time getting 10 people in without buying a table first.