Best nude gloss???

NARS Turkish Delight for a pinkier nude, or Striptease for a peachier nude. Both are gorgeous, but Turkish Delight works better for me. NARS lipglosses are not too sticky and last a long time.

one that i find sticks on great, doesn't cause crusty's and has a nice shimmer but not chunky glitter is lip venom in honey

bobbi brown had a good one, but she discontinued it!

If you can't find a gloss color you like..you can also try using a dab of your concealer and mixing it with a more pinkish gloss...Don't forget a smudge of a pearlier light nude/pink on the middle of your bottom lip for that pouty look ;)

Oops. I misread your post and though you were asking for something WITH glitter, as I was about to suggest Chanel. You might wanna look into MAC; they have a huge selection of colours so you might find something you like. I'm a fan of glittery glosses so I don't have a specific rec. Good luck!

I really like L'oreal Color Juice in Iced Latte. It's shimmery, but not glittery if that makes sense.
2088335.jpg

I also have brown tinted shea butter lipbalm from L'Occitane that looks good with clear gloss on top. It's really moisturizing too! :tup: