Best nude gloss???

Giorgio Armani lip gloss in 21

It's a bit pricier than other brands, but I love this color (and it's non-sticky).

I also second the suggestion for Chanel Glossimer in Sarong.

my biggest secret + i get sooo many compliments from strangers about it! POUT lip plumpers by POUT in CARAMEL, it's a uk company and they're closing down so better stock up now!! they're having a 50% online sale...

For nude lips I use MAC lipglass in C-Thru on top of MAC lipliner in a shade a bit more brown/nude than my natural lip color (I have olive skin). I also use MAC lipglass in Chai, no lipliner.

I'm obsessed with clear lipgloss, put it under my lipstick..

I like Chanel Glossimer in #44, but my absolute fave (and half the price of Chanel) is Revlon # 010, has just the right consistency, not too sticky or crazy shiny..

For a nude gloss, I really like Bobbi Brown lip gloss in Buff. It's not as sticky as some of the glosses I have tried and the applicator is a little brush, instead of the usual sponge tip. :tup:

DEF worth it esp for the cost!! I purchased back when they were first released. I think it has good color, and that is thing I love. I hate all those glosses that are basically sheer. Even the peachy one has great color. My favorite is dolly, I think thats what its called more a plumy/pink goes with everything. sephora has a mini set with 4.

OK..... Back to the real subject... :yes: I really have never had any luck with a good nude gloss/lipstick. Been searchin for a LONG time, spends hundreds of dollars im sure on gloss and lipstick still NO LUCK! So I usually just put some nars nude eye shadow on my lips (or any other eye shadow just make sure it's for lips also) and put clear gloss over top, and it looks great. Nude lipstick/gloss never looks as good as it does on celebrities & in magazines.

OT:I've been debating getting some of this gloss...is it worth it? Does it stay on? Is it sheer or more opaque? TIA!

Back on topic! I have a hard time finding a nude gloss that looks right on me.