Best Neverfull MM organizer?

Here you go!
Felt Purse Organizer, Bag in Bag Organizer For Tote & Handbag Speedy Neverfull, Medium Large Extra Large https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072R1T6L...abc_JTGPXGXJCPVC9XABYWAQ?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Thank you.
This is the one I was considering as well. It’s a new release and the tapered sides look like it might help with me wanting a “softer” look. Doesn’t state thickness but I guess it can be returned if it doesn’t work..?
Doxo Felt Organizer Insert Handbag&Tote Purse Organizer Insert Large with Zipper Bag Fits for Speedy and Neverfull MM https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NTM7LG...abc_DJ3C4C48M7RFTDJ3F521?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Have you thought about trying your bag without an organizer first? I don't like them and only use one for travel for my GM. If I'm not traveling, I don't even use one in my GM. Consider embracing the bag as it was meant to be! Sometimes I think organizers are considered the norm b/c YouTubers get a kick back, so they ALWAYS show their bags with organizers and have a link for you. I've bought them and I don't like them. I now them to organize my unused SLGs as storage now. Expensive mistakes.

Have you thought about trying your bag without an organizer first? I don't like them and only use one for travel for my GM. If I'm not traveling, I don't even use one in my GM. Consider embracing the bag as it was meant to be! Sometimes I think organizers are considered the norm b/c YouTubers get a kick back, so they ALWAYS show their bags with organizers and have a link for you. I've bought them and I don't like them. I now them to organize my unused SLGs as storage now. Expensive mistakes.
Thank you for the suggestion and I think you’re right, maybe I should try it without the added organizer. Haha! Thank you. I’ve got several pouches & the small cosmetic bag, maybe I’ll start there. :smile:

Reactions: M_Butterfly
I have considered them but have not bought one for my neverfull concern that I may not like it after all on the NF. I have a Speedy 30 and years ago I got an organizer (purseket or something) and I bought it primarily to keep the shape of the bag as I do not like the sagging on the Speedy when if loaded. But this one do not add much weight it just expands the bag.

Reactions: LVFloridagirl
I have three different nice organizers in my closet that I used once and put away. When a designer creates a bag she or he means for it to be slouchy, structured or somewhere in between. So I go with the original idea.But that is just my preference.

Here’s a “cheap trick” for you! I also didn’t want the super boxy-hard look, so I used my DE neverfull gm without one for a loooong (3 years) time. Then, kids happenned and i needed to shlelp all their stuff and mine that wasn’t in the diapet bag. So... I had an old, cheap smallish diaper bag that a neighbor just dropped off at my house (?‍♀️) and was going to give it to Goodwill when it hit me. I cut off the strap and the top flap. AND VOILA!!!! Purse organizer !! Not heavy, not boxy and all the stuff easy to find and grab. I’ve seen diaper bags at the dollar store for next to nothing! Not pretty, but if you’re just going to stuff it inside a bag... Hope this helps! (I actually love organizers, but for other bags. This one still has an old diaper bag in it!)

Here’s a “cheap trick” for you! I also didn’t want the super boxy-hard look, so I used my DE neverfull gm without one for a loooong (3 years) time. Then, kids happenned and i needed to shlelp all their stuff and mine that wasn’t in the diapet bag. So... I had an old, cheap smallish diaper bag that a neighbor just dropped off at my house (?‍♀️) and was going to give it to Goodwill when it hit me. I cut off the strap and the top flap. AND VOILA!!!! Purse organizer !! Not heavy, not boxy and all the stuff easy to find and grab. I’ve seen diaper bags at the dollar store for next to nothing! Not pretty, but if you’re just going to stuff it inside a bag... Hope this helps! (I actually love organizers, but for other bags. This one still has an old diaper bag in it!)

Love this idea! I'm still cleaning sticky cereal off the bottom of a contemporary tote that I did not use an organizer with. Luckily it's a coated canvas inside but still !

I purchased the Neverfull mm in DE (still in box) I want to protect the bag but don’t want a super structured, boxy look at all! What organizer should I buy? I’ve purchased Samorga for other bags but wondering if that would be too “structured” and if I should look elsewhere. Thanks for your help!:heart:
CloverSac nylon with insertable plastic sides and bottom so you can select how much structure you want.

Here’s a “cheap trick” for you! I also didn’t want the super boxy-hard look, so I used my DE neverfull gm without one for a loooong (3 years) time. Then, kids happenned and i needed to shlelp all their stuff and mine that wasn’t in the diapet bag. So... I had an old, cheap smallish diaper bag that a neighbor just dropped off at my house (?‍♀) and was going to give it to Goodwill when it hit me. I cut off the strap and the top flap. AND VOILA!!!! Purse organizer !! Not heavy, not boxy and all the stuff easy to find and grab. I’ve seen diaper bags at the dollar store for next to nothing! Not pretty, but if you’re just going to stuff it inside a bag... Hope this helps! (I actually love organizers, but for other bags. This one still has an old diaper bag in it!)
Love this idea. No need for a diaper bag at my age, but for others...wonderful.

I bought a organizer for mine made specifically for the Neverfull MM and hated the boxy look so I tried putting my organizer for my Soeedy 25 inside and it was so much better. It left room on the side which I don’t mind and wasn’t at all boxy

Reactions: M_Butterfly
I get the Samorga organizers for my Neverfull MM’s (I have two). I order the organizer that fits the Speedy 30, that way the bag doesn’t look as boxy.
I was thinking about doing this as well just to protect the material and help with slight structure but I hate the organizers that are so tall and boxy that they cause the line in the bag where you can see the organizer. How does your speedy 30 organizer work in the neverfull mm?