Best Neverfull MM organizer?

I was thinking about doing this as well just to protect the material and help with slight structure but I hate the organizers that are so tall and boxy that they cause the line in the bag where you can see the organizer. How does your speedy 30 organizer work in the neverfull mm?
I ordered Samorga in the light 2mm and I love it. It gives protection and organization but no boxy look!867118FD-B1ED-4542-A197-04142F06BA85.jpeg

I was thinking about doing this as well just to protect the material and help with slight structure but I hate the organizers that are so tall and boxy that they cause the line in the bag where you can see the organizer. How does your speedy 30 organizer work in the neverfull mm?
It definitely doesn't have that boxy look, which is why I ordered a Speedy 30 organizer vs the Neverfull. Now Samorga has lighter weight felt which would also help.

Hi everyone. I ordered my Neverfull and just received it last week. Never saw one in the store before, and I'm wondering if this is normal for a MM Neverfull? or should it be straight like the other side with the aligned inner pocket?

Neverfull.jpg

Reactions: Hermesphilic
Hi everyone. I ordered my Neverfull and just received it last week. Never saw one in the store before, and I'm wondering if this is normal for a MM Neverfull? or should it be straight like the other side with the aligned inner pocket?

View attachment 5054635
I think it’s normal as my NF does that. I would store it stuffed with the handles upright. It’s not a structured bag so the leather and canvas will move if that makes sense? it also doesn’t have the weight of the pocket to make it straight....it may also be like that if that is the side you are carrying it on ..I would use and enjoy but hopefully others will comment their opinion....

I think it’s normal as my NF does that. I would store it stuffed with the handles upright. It’s not a structured bag so the leather and canvas will move if that makes sense? it also doesn’t have the weight of the pocket to make it straight....it may also be like that if that is the side you are carrying it on ..I would use and enjoy but hopefully others will comment their opinion....
Thanks!