Best Neverfull MM organizer?

purpleboots

Dec 8, 2012
MA
I dunno about *best* since i dont have anything else to compare to but I like this one from amazon. It's pretty nice thick felt that holds it's shape really well. And for the price, i dont think it can be beat!
I also had this to use in the MM when i was using it as a diaper bag and it was perfect for that useage.

Reactions: cartierloverjs

Izzybet

Dec 15, 2013
If you are in the UK, Handbag Angels are good and really quick postage. I got the nude teddy for my DA Neverfull.

Reactions: sweetlikechocolate

xoxmb

Jul 23, 2012
Toronto
My favourite is the Zoomoni organizers. They have different versions depending on the compartments you want.

Attachments

BlessedMomof2

Jun 18, 2020
Canada
I also agree on the Simorga. If you google Samorga discount codes there's a ton of them for 20% off so take advantage of that.

lvlover10

Mar 20, 2021
I get the Samorga organizers for my Neverfull MM’s (I have two). I order the organizer that fits the Speedy 30, that way the bag doesn’t look as boxy.
I was thinking about doing this as well just to protect the material and help with slight structure but I hate the organizers that are so tall and boxy that they cause the line in the bag where you can see the organizer. How does your speedy 30 organizer work in the neverfull mm?

LVFloridagirl

Aug 4, 2019
I was thinking about doing this as well just to protect the material and help with slight structure but I hate the organizers that are so tall and boxy that they cause the line in the bag where you can see the organizer. How does your speedy 30 organizer work in the neverfull mm?
I ordered Samorga in the light 2mm and I love it. It gives protection and organization but no boxy look! 867118FD-B1ED-4542-A197-04142F06BA85.jpeg

Kmazz39

Dec 22, 2015
Michigan
It definitely doesn't have that boxy look, which is why I ordered a Speedy 30 organizer vs the Neverfull. Now Samorga has lighter weight felt which would also help.