Best neutral for Mini Marcie?

meluvs2shop

In Love
O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
Hi Chloe Experts!

I know this is a subjective question but I haven’t purchased a high end bag in a really long time. The last Chloe I owned was Edith and she was lovely! I wear neutral colors all the time. I tend to follow the three color max rule when I dress. My attire is pretty casual and for work -business casual. I love navy, grey, white, black, creams, tans and camels. With that being said, which color do you think would be the most versatile for me? Black, cashmere grey or tan? I wish Nut was still avail bc from photos it looks lighter? I saw the cashmere grey in person and I fell in love with that color. My only concern is when I wear camel and black together. Would the grey work with that color combo.

Thanks for your input!

I agree that grey wouldn't go with black and tan. Whereas black would go with grey.

So, black would be the most practical and versatile choice for you.

On the other hand, you will obviously be happier with the bag if you really like the colour.

So, one of the other colours might be better, even if it doesn't go with everything.

I just picked up the tan too. Thx again. So I now have grey cashmere and tan coming my way. But I’m still on the fence and wonder if I should just return both and get black. A small black bag for everyday is such a stable. Especially since I wear black, tans and navy a lot.
I think the tan is a total classic. Navy and tan as well as tan and tan look so sophisticated.

Reactions: meluvs2shop
I agree that grey wouldn't go with black and tan. Whereas black would go with grey.

So, black would be the most practical and versatile choice for you.

On the other hand, you will obviously be happier with the bag if you really like the colour.

So, one of the other colours might be better, even if it doesn't go with everything.
I agree! Thx for your input. I saw the cashmere grey in person and that’s when I decided to get this bag. I loved how the woman was dressed down and it looked so chic paired with sneakers and leggings.
I will decide when I have them both in my hands. Although, the tan I scored at anniversary price which is amazing!

Reactions: chloehandbags
I have this bag in tan, but I was between these three colours as well. I was a bit worried about colour transfer with the grey (I wear a lot of denim), and I felt the tan would go better with my wardrobe. I wanted something more casual (I only wear this bag with casual outfits), so the tan seemed like the best fit. Definitely no regrets. It's perfect for me. I live somewhere that's warm year round so for reference, I basically live in summer clothes lol. The tan also (to me) seemed like a better summer bag.

I have this bag in tan, but I was between these three colours as well. I was a bit worried about colour transfer with the grey (I wear a lot of denim), and I felt the tan would go better with my wardrobe. I wanted something more casual (I only wear this bag with casual outfits), so the tan seemed like the best fit. Definitely no regrets. It's perfect for me. I live somewhere that's warm year round so for reference, I basically live in summer clothes lol. The tan also (to me) seemed like a better summer bag.
Thanks for your input! We have all the seasons here where I live and it’s really really cold right now. Black is a staple in my wardrobe.