Best Neck Cream?

mcb100

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Hi everyone, I am wondering if someone can tell me what they think the best neck cream is? Or cream that you use for the chin and under? I don't want to be one of those ladies who has a great face from skincare products, and then you can tell that they forgot about their neck. Something that will hydrate, soften, and firm the neck?? I'm open to very expensive options as well, whatever works for you guys. TIA :smile:

Hi everyone, I am wondering if someone can tell me what they think the best neck cream is? Or cream that you use for the chin and under? I don't want to be one of those ladies who has a great face from skincare products, and then you can tell that they forgot about their neck. Something that will hydrate, soften, and firm the neck?? I'm open to very expensive options as well, whatever works for you guys. TIA :smile:
Perricone M.D.- either the Sub D, or the Necolletage. Silly name, amaaaazing product!

I use the Guerlain Abeille Royale Intense cream. It's not specifically a neck cream, i think it's made for your face. But it really firms my neck. I've not used it in a while and i feel like my neck is getting a bit saggy. It's also a very thick cream so it should keep your neck/face nicely moisturized :smile:

I use the Guerlain Abeille Royale Intense cream. It's not specifically a neck cream, i think it's made for your face. But it really firms my neck. I've not used it in a while and i feel like my neck is getting a bit saggy. It's also a very thick cream so it should keep your neck/face nicely moisturized :smile:

Is this the one with gold flecks in it?

Is this the one with gold flecks in it?

Nope, this is the cream in a honeycomb shaped jar with a rose gold lid that has a bee on it [emoji4] the full name is Abeille Royale Intense restoring lift I think. They also have a "normal" version of this cream that has a gold lid - it's just not as thick as the intense one!

Nope, this is the cream in a honeycomb shaped jar with a rose gold lid that has a bee on it [emoji4] the full name is Abeille Royale Intense restoring lift I think. They also have a "normal" version of this cream that has a gold lid - it's just not as thick as the intense one!

Thanks! I need to get my hands on a sample.

JennieC917: for some reason the mobile app won't let me quote you anymore but anyway, here's a pic of the product I'm talking about: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1436715123.562431.jpg
It's really great ! It's too thick for my face since I'm only 21 and I have a normal skin but it works wonders on my neck!

I haven't tried it, but my dermatologist RAVES about Revision Nectifirm! I have been really impressed with the other Revision products I have used. My only complaint is that the line can be a bit pricey.