Best Moment of The 2007 Hermes Year!

I feel blessed this year to meet so many kindred spirits on this forum. I was able to meet many sisters irl and wonderful bonds have formed. I'm so lucky to live close to Alaska and try to meet as many Sisters as possible when you all come in to town.
I treasure that several of the sisters that live in my area get together around monthly for a girls lunch out. (Hugs Jersey, NY contingent).
The thing that I am looking forward to most in the New Year is meeting even more of you...and ofcourse continuing to get to know you through this wonderful forum.

:heart::heart::heart:

I Have So Many Lovely Memories....

I Have So Many Lovely Friends Here ~ Who Feel More Like Sisters!!!:heart: You All!!!!

All The Reveals....Jag, Megs ~ Wow! Everyone!!!

The Beautiful Pictures, Both Traveling Twillys, RAOK, The Get-Togethers, The Trips....

The Silly Funny Jokes, The Laughs, The Tears, All The Support.......

The Most Beautiful Ladies & Gentleman ~ Who Make This The Most Ultimate Forum Imaginable...Thank You For All Your Knowledge, Kindness, Love & Friendship!!!!!:heart:

***I Hate To Say Only Certain People ~ Because I :heart: & Adore You All. But, I Have One Summer Afternoon, I Spent With Jag Online (With Many More To Follow)...I Will Never Forget & It Will Forever Be In My Heart. Thank You J. :heart:U!!!!!!

& My Other Honey Kellybag ~ Thank You Both For All You Do!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

***&&& The Babies ~ I :heart: The Babies....Our Baby Showers Are The Best!!!!!!!!

***I Hate To Say Only Certain People ~ Because I :heart: & Adore You All. But, I Have One Summer Afternoon, I Spent With Jag Online (With Many More To Follow)...I Will Never Forget & It Will Forever Be In My Heart. Thank You J. :heart:U!!!!!!

& My Other Honey Kellybag ~ Thank You Both For All You Do!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

:love: I am getting all choked up:tender:

Too many hilarious moments on tPF to recount, courtesy of an amazingly bright, witty, caring, and similarly obsessed group of wonderful people...and the bonus of actually getting to meet a few of you IRL in NYC in April and August.

The kindness and friendship of so many wonderful people who kept me going during the worst time of my life. :heart::heart::heart: I cannot ever thank you all enough. You all gave me the strength to know that no matter what, I'll be ok.
ATG's grail scarf fairy Hbird, the raisin fairy and my angels! :flowers:
Meeting such wonderful friends IRL and online.

Here's looking forward to 2008! :drinkup:

Gosh, there have been SO MANY great moments....many have been mentioned already...

I have to say THE BABIES have been such a joy, and all the little ones, especially the wee little girls posing with mommy's bags, I always love those pictures.

I was also especially happy when dear Crochetbella posted that she and DH were "on again."....

I have had so many wonderful times in reveal threads, or grail hunting, and celebrating or laughing along with so many of you when you find something special....or something hilarious on ebay to share!!!

It has been such an unexpected pleasure and joy for someone like me living on a dirt road on a little speck in the middle of the ocean to have "met" and connected with so many lovely ladies and gentlemen, and so many have become friends....:love:

One of the first threads that popped into mind when I read the first post here, was TammyD's report from Paris last January...when she was hoping to find her first Hermes bag and visiting 24 Fbg every day and reporting to us...I was on the edge of my seat hoping she would find a bag....

And this picture she posted was, to me, so poetic and charming, so memorable to see her along with it the wonderful window of the mothership, I never forgot the image...so, here it is again...

.jpg

Thank you each and every one for a very very special year.....:heart::heart:

Bellinis for everyone!!!!

Feeling a little like part of a world-wide family connected by Princess B

The tpf members who were there when I picked up my Bolide (can't remember if it was technically last year or this--it was around New Years!)

And that picture of Daniel Craig . . . on the beach . . . carrying a Birkin.

I have enjoyed so many hours here and have learned so much from the members. The friendship that I have forged with Maggiemoo when I met her in New York, this past November is my "Best Moment Of 2007".
I just hung up the phone after talking to her for the past several hours.
She has her grail bag coming from my store,now "our store" and I am thrilled for her. Maggiemoo, please do a reveal,because I can't wait until next year!!!!!