Best Mom Bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello!

All of my bags are mini bags, so I am on the hunt for a "mom" bag - something that can fit a good amount but still look put together. I'm not a big fan of the Neverful, and am mainly considering the Siena MM and Neonoe.
    If you have any opinions on these bags or ideas of bags that could work, I would appreciate it!

2. Do you like the OnTheGo?!? It fits a lot and in my opinion the straps are longer and very comfortable when loaded up.

PurseAddict728 and campfire like this.
  3. Another vote for the On The Go, absolutely loving it!

campfire likes this.
  4. Siena mm gets my vote. I've seen some lovely pictures of this bag being carried on Instagram by young moms.

beachbag and campfire like this.
  5. I would suggest the Siena MM over the Neo Noe. I am currently carrying the Neo Noe and I get frustrated with the strings sometimes. It would not have been a good choice for me when my children were younger as I always carried their "stuff" as well. The Sienna MM wins with the large open area and zippered top.

campfire, beachbag and PurseAddict728 like this.
  6. On the Go. I have the NeoNoe and that bag would not work for me as a mommy bag. The accessibility of an open tote is your best bet, and the NeoNoe is NOT that. Though I love it!

beachbag likes this.
  7. Attached Files:

campfire likes this.
  8. I vote for siena mm. as a mommy of a toddler myself i prefer a zippered bag and a versatile bag as i always need to catch up with my son. sometimes things fall off so i need a zippered bag. Longchamp bags are good and inexpensive.

9. I own both and prefer my Siena MM...:heart:

10. Hi there! I Have the never full GM, the artsy and some other larger LV and other brand bags that could do as a mom bag. But when I found out I was pregnant, I knew I wanted a hands-free option. So I purchased the Palm Springs MM backpack as a baby bag and I’m thrilled with my choice. I would just Suggest looking at some backpack options because of the ease it brings to be totally hands-free

11. I have the Neverfull gm, Palma spring backpack mm and just got the speedy b 30. I have a 4 year old and find all of them extremely useful!

12. I would also vote no against the NeoNoe as a mom bag. I wouldn’t say it’s all that large and the middle zippered pouch splits the inside of the bag in half. And like a previous poster said, loosening and tightening the strings to get something out of the bag can be a hassle. I absolutely love the bag but it’s definitely not a mom bag. The On The Go could work though. It’s huge and appears to be pretty sturdy.

13. Really happy with the speedy b 30 as a “mom bag”. We are past the bottle stage but diapers, wipes, spare outfit, water bottle all fit with plenty of extra space. I carry it daily on our adventures with all that plus sunglasses, snacks, umbrella, wallet, key pouch (clipped to the outside), and there is still room.

Jamesmum likes this.
  14. Sienna MM. The pros are the secure closure, the capacity, and versatility in that it can be carried crossbody, shoulder, or top handle. I really like how the neonoe is compartmentalized, but I don’t care for the drawstring closure.

15. I use a Pottery Barn backpack for my kids stuff, and a small crossbody for me. So I would choose a small LV crossbody if I were you, or an LV backpack. Like others have said though, it totally depends on how old your kids are as to what you need to carry with you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice