Best Moisturizer for dry sensitive skin

^face wash IS good, they come in a bar form too for travel, must easier sometimes to manage than a liquid bottle.

I find the moisturizer can be a bit "thin" and I'll need to re-apply later on.

First Aid beauty has been working well, as well as MB's healing and soothing cream or their Calma cream.

^face wash IS good, they come in a bar form too for travel, must easier sometimes to manage than a liquid bottle.

I find the moisturizer can be a bit "thin" and I'll need to re-apply later on.

First Aid beauty has been working well, as well as MB's healing and soothing cream or their Calma cream.

Did you buy the tub/cream or the reg. lotion?
I have the cream and don't need to re-apply usually.:smile:

I had a dermatologist recommend Cetaphil to me when I first moved to Boston. I wasn't used to the cold weather and my hands and chest were constantly chapped. Cetaphil was the only thing that worked! Also, I like that it's inexpensive and available right at CVS, Wal-Mart, Target, etc.

I had a dermatologist recommend Cetaphil to me when I first moved to Boston. I wasn't used to the cold weather and my hands and chest were constantly chapped. Cetaphil was the only thing that worked! Also, I like that it's inexpensive and available right at CVS, Wal-Mart, Target, etc.

ive used cetaphil on my body for years and love it and havent devoloped allergies (yay!). im using hope in a jar for dry/sensitive skin, which is working well so far