Best microdermabrasion at home machine??

chanel278

Feb 11, 2012
I've just begun researching machines. I think I might go with the nu brilliance one. Dr Denise machine is the cheapest but some of the reviews say that it loses it's suction power.

What are the brands you have tried?

Which has the best tips and suction power?

TIA!

DC-Cutie said:
I've peen using the PMD for about 3 months and really like it. I can't compare it to others because this is the first one I've used at home.

Hi are u still using the pmd? Im wanting to purchase one .. If so how is it holding up?

I also use the PMD device. I've been using it 8 months with the most gentle tips (blue) and it's not too abrasive for my sensitive skin. I haven't noticed any change in the suction power of the device either. I'm overall very happy with it so I haven't tried any of the others on the market.

Maria55 I don't use prescription strength Retin-A yet. I do however use Philosophy Help Me which contains retinol. I know it is quite a bit weaker, but I don't notice any irritation from the combo. I skip applying on Saturday and Sunday night because I use the PMD Sunday morning and that seems to work perfectly fine. I once applied it right after and it burned so bad that I skip all serums right after. I use, rinse and apply my regular night cream. HTH!

initially i used to go to my friend's home as she has the tool. but few weeks ago i have bought my own and my device is giving me better results. i have used it 4 times and till now its wonderful My skin is looking 10 years younger. :biggrin: :smile: