Best messenger for a busy mom?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey gals! I'm thinking that I might need to add a messenger to my stash! I love my shoulder bags, but I think for the times when I have the baby with me I should have a cross-body bag in my collection. Any recommendations? I was eyeing up the Mona Lethal, but I don't know if it would be deep enough. TIA!

2. I don't know how deep you need it to be - but the Mona Lethal is pretty big and holds a lot (umbrella, book, sandwich, sweater, misc. purse stuff). I love the usable pockets on the outside, and the wide shoulder strap is really comfortable. I also love the way it hangs really close to the body, and doesn't bounce around. I went with the blueberry, and love it!!!

3. ^^ That is my dilemma too! I have been looking at the mona lethal in truffle for some time but now comes the getting warmer. I wonder which I would like better :confused1: I think the getting warmer is a bit wider.

4. getting warmer is wider. Im getting mine in grape today so Ill try to post a comparison tonight!

5. I think "getting warmer" looks AMAZING!

6. Getting Warmer looks like a great bag! Or maybe Butane Jane... the Mona Lethal wouldn't be wide enough for my stuff.

7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Amanda Playwith...it is bigger than the ones previously mentioned, but I like that you can wear it as a shoulder bag or crossbody depending on how you use the strap.

8. ^^ I always forget it can do that lol! Wow, I own a messenger bag! who knew!

9. I've thought about the Mona, and I was on the fence about it for a long time, but I'm not sure about it because it looks pretty "flat", if that makes sense. However, I love the idea of being able to fold it over and use the lower loops for times when I'm without the kiddies! Such a neat bag.

TE, I will be anxiously awaiting your Getting Warmer pics! That bag looks just awesome!

I've debated the Amanda Playwith for a long time but I just don't know if it's the bag for me. Maybe if I can find it in pool or dandelion, because I already have grape and raspberry bags and a truffle and pearl on the way! I think I am an official Tanoholic!! :P