Best MC LV

i'm having a dilemma, i love white mc. so bf got me a white priscilla for xmas/bday... now i've returned it and waiting for the white trouville till my store has them in stock. but i hate how the handles are so short on the trouville. i can't decide!

I have yet to decide on whether I truly want a MC Speedy. I don't want the handles to get too dark if the rest of the handbag will be nice and white. But if it weren't for that issue... I'd get it in a heartbeat!

Wapity. I know its a very popular line, but I feel like its too much on certain bags, and you also need to factor in the patina process. I think the wapity is perfect. It can be worn with slacks and a blouse, or a t shirt and jeans, just the right amount of color KWIM

Am I the only one in here who love Eliza? I own one in white, and it's great. My next purchase will be black MC Trouville, definitely. I just love LV MC and denim line so much. In my opinion, it's very young and glamorous at the same time.

Number one is def. white MC Speedy! Second would be Alma, Trouville and Ursula!

I have the black MC Alma and white MC Speedy, as well as a black MC pochette and clés, white belt and black address bracelet. I'm eyeing the Ursula as it's super gorgeous and can be worn on the shoulder if needed. It's once of my fave LV lines as it's so colourful and always brings a smile on my face!