Best material for backpack?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies! I am contemplating buying a backpack on restock opening day. I have one in veg tanned leather (black/ballerina). I am wondering about other materials: calf leather, tumbled leather, and canvas. Any pro/cons to offer on this style in the other materials during your day to day use. For instance, on the veg tanned leather I like how it holds its shape but I find I don't close it all the way up--I just let the top flap cover the Semi-open bag. Maybe just me....any observations on other material backpacks that you could offer would be appreciated!

2. I really love the tumble, I think it's a beautiful yet resilient material, especially for the backpack.

3. Thanks!