Best mascara with SMALL brush?

Nov 30, 2009
Palm Springs, CA
Hello, ladies, I never thought this could be actually a problem (for me, anyway). I need to find a good mascara that has a small brush. All the best mascaras usually have those long or thick (or both) brushes, and when I use it the mascara gets everywhere - my eyelids, my eyes... I used to really like Lancome Definicils, today I used it again (thank God, I didn't buy a new one, only got a mini-size with points from Sephora), and because the brush is so long, I got smudges all over my eyelids (you know, trying to get the inside lashes, the other end would also leave marks on my nose; trying to get the outer lashes, I'd end up with black marks on my temples, ugh!). :cursing: Do any of you have the same problem? What mascara would you recommend?
TIA!

cwxx

Feb 26, 2014
East Coast
incognitomuse.com
Dejavu Imju tiny sniper fiberwig - i have the same problem with most mascara brushes being too long, curve doesn't really help with application...this is a tube mascara tho

A1aGypsy

Miserable AF
Aug 2, 2017
Buuuut, now that it has been resurrected- anyone have any new suggestions? L’Oreal used to do a mascara with a comb. It was the best thing ever. Instant super thick lashes.

makeupbyomar

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
www.imdb.com
Hasn’t been made in years
Ah, you're right. And yet here we are 5 years later... The only option I can think of is purchasing disposable lash wands, combs from beauty supply stores here in North America. In China the suppliers sell them in bulk at pennies per wand / comb. And yes, Chinese wholesale suppliers love unloading stock to individuals.

Miss_Dawn

Mar 11, 2017
I know this is an old thread but in case anyone is looking - Mac Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara