Best manicure/pedicure tools - What would you recommend?

• Thread starter the_black_tie_diyer
  • Start date
T

the_black_tie_diyer

Hi!

So for years I'm using this set from a well respected manufacturer. ("Imantado" by Niegeloh - Solingen, Germany)

Collage_Fotor_Fotor.jpg

I'm really quite happy with it, the tools are of great quality and the leather case is super soft, has a nice feel to it and is very well made. Until now I use it both at home and while traveling. The only thing that is absolutely useless is the foldable shoehorn...

Now I'm looking for a set for home use only, and it should come with a stand. I want something very high quality and stylish (luxurious). For the tools: I'd like it to contain at least nail scissors, nail nippers, tweezers, and a file.

I found this one at Zwilling from their "Twinox Spa"-series that I like:

97348000_20100628021808_white.jpg
Picture (c) by Zwilling / Source: https://de.zwilling-shop.com/Bad-St...ei-5-tlg-TWINOX-Spa-ZWILLING-97348-000-0.html

But I'm wondering if there are other manufacturers and products I should take a look at? I don't mind importing - so please feel free to link to your local sources/manufacturers :smile:

Thank you very much and kind regards,
Oliver

T

the_black_tie_diyer

Hi!

Thank you very much for your suggestions! I looked at Asprey, they sadly have none and Harrods only has a couple of boxes/travel sets from Czech & Speake - at least online.

I also looked already at Saks, they offer nothing like it online and Barneys, like Harrods, only has 3 travel kits.

I think I have to spend more time looking :smile:

Kind regards,
Oliver