Best makeup remover

I got the Original Makeup Eraser cloth a few months ago and am a total convert! I don’t wear a lot of makeup daily, but even when I do a full face, the cloth does actually take it all off with just warm water! Even mascara (though I haven’t tried with waterproof mascara). Some days I follow with Cerave SA cleanser using the exfoliating side. My oily skin has been very clear and soft since using it!
this is interesting....I just did a search. some people love these and some say its just a microfiber towel, same as you'd buy to clean your car.
If they are really that special and do the job, you'd save quite a bit by not purchasing cleanser. but I have trouble removing mascara so bet I'd still have to use something extra for that

this is interesting....I just did a search. some people love these and some say its just a microfiber towel, same as you'd buy to clean your car.
If they are really that special and do the job, you'd save quite a bit by not purchasing cleanser. but I have trouble removing mascara so bet I'd still have to use something extra for that

I did try just a microfibre cloth first, and the Makeup Eraser is a whole different thing. I know it sounds like a gimmick and I’m always very suspicious of outlandish claims. Honestly I just bought it because I needed to spend some extra $$ to get free shipping on an online order and also thought it would be good for camping. But it really works as promised! The main drawback I find is I have to rub my eyes to get mascara fully off and I know that’s not great.

Here you can see the makeup on the cloth from last night’s wash…I only had light makeup on so it’s not much. The cloth is big enough I can get a week’s worth of cleansings using different sections of the fabric before throwing it in the washing machine.

C60281E0-E962-4036-B5A0-E2FE6A1D4A5D.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: sdkitty
I use the makeup remover wipes by Clinique. They're wonderful and they remove even my pro longwear lipstick as well. I never have makeup residue when I'm finished. I love it. Takes it all off.

Makeup eraser cloth can not remove heavy/waterproof makeup only with water, you need to use a clenser to avoid pulling your skin. I have used it for years, I would use clensing oil/balm to break down makeup, and after couple of minutrs I remove all with damp Makeup eraser. As it is microfiber cloth it does not go rough after tons of washes and still remains gentle to your skin.

I like Clarins clensing oil.

Reactions: ColdSteel
I use ELF Holy Hydration! Cleansing balm. Makes my skin feel good and it does a great job removing my makeup and especially mascara, better than when I used makeup eraser alone.

Reactions: fendifemale