Best LV shoulder bag out there?

foxgirrl23

O.G.
Feb 3, 2010
So my main purses are my two speedys but I'm using my speedy 30 now as a cross body. So I want opinions what do you guys think is the most comfortable shoulder bag that LV has new or old. I need a new everyday bag so any ideas?

So my main purses are my two speedys but I'm using my speedy 30 now as a cross body. So I want opinions what do you guys think is the most comfortable shoulder bag that LV has new or old. I need a new everyday bag so any ideas?
Saumur 30, can be used as shoulder bag, handheld, elbow or crossbody. My most recent purchase and favorite bag right now. Very light weight as well, and it's an iconic bag!

Oh my there are several LV shoulder bags out there that are comfortable. However I think you need to pop into the boutique and try some on to see how they look on you. Go on the website and look at shoulder bags only pick a few you like - and like Happybags mentioned in another thread watch some you tube videos on those bags. Research here in the club houses! Narrow down your price range if you have one and this will limit some bags. Maybe come back with some choices and the ladies here will give some insight on those bags.

Be Blessed MoNikki