Best LV purse for travel?

Babyf4c3

Jul 17, 2012
What LV purse you think is best for traveling?
My choices are: Bloomsbury, Besace Rosebery, Pochette Metis, Speedy B 25, Totally or Mick PM(from the men's line)?

Or you have a favorite of your own?

Thanks!

My choices are: Bloomsbury, Besace Rosebery, Pochette Metis, Speedy B 25, Totally or Mick PM(from the men's line)?

Thanks!

How much do you carry? I love my Bloomsbury but I have a GM and it can get filled up. We also have a Mick which love. I'd stick with DE or DG because its worry free. Both can hold a iPad.

I

Attachments

• image-1160788029.jpg
    image-1160788029.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 2,658
For personal travel, I love my Odeon PM! It fits the essentials and the crossbody feature is terrific! For business travel, or travel with my 4 kids, I love my Totally MM! It can haul magazines, books, a laptop, waterbottle, computer, sweater, plus daily items.

Attachments

• Odeon 1.jpg
    Odeon 1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 2,257
  • 9422_1220784690182_4586683_n.jpg
    9422_1220784690182_4586683_n.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 2,427
clu13 said:
How much do you carry? I love my Bloomsbury but I have a GM and it can get filled up. We also have a Mick which love. I'd stick with DE or DG because its worry free. Both can hold a iPad.

I

I usually carry the essentials: mainly a wallet, passport, iphone, small make up case, tissue, wet tissue, hand sanitizer, rayban sunglassess case.

img said:
For personal travel, I love my Odeon PM! It fits the essentials and the crossbody feature is terrific! For business travel, or travel with my 4 kids, I love my Totally MM! It can haul magazines, books, a laptop, waterbottle, computer, sweater, plus daily items.

I'll be traveling with my 8 yo daughter. She usually carries her own backpack.

I'll be traveling with my 8 yo daughter. She usually carries her own backpack.

The Odeon PM would be plenty big, then. I treated mine with Lovin' my Bags so I didn't have to worry about the vachetta (first time ever using this even thought I've been purchasing LV for more than 8 years). I loved the Bloomsbury PM but my BFF has it so I couldn't get the same bag. At first I was slightly bummed about that, but I must admit, I love my Odeon so much - much more than I thought I would! It has a wider bottom than the Bloomsbury so it can actually stand on it's own and my cosmetics bag can fit nicely on the bottom instead of placing it in sideways. Good luck with your decision!

Thanks!

Neverfull, I think it is pretty obvious why. It is a nice giant tote, it does have a big zippered pocket, if you need to secure certian items like wallets or passports, but everything else is easily reachable, and you can stuff books, sweaters, water, whatever in easily. Plus once you get where you are going, you can cinch the bag down to make it a smaller more appropriate regular purse. Definately the GM for serious travel.

^^^ love those fabulous ladies and their crossbody bags!!

I travel with my NF GM through the airports and city, and also pack my Eva for everyday use on the trip and going out to dinner.