Best LV mono SLG?

JetGirl216

Feb 9, 2019
Hey Everyone!

Back for some more advice. Going to visit LV soon for a Neverfull MM bag in the mono print, but thinking of getting a matching SLG as well [emoji5].

I’m considering getting the Mini Pochette. What do you think? What would be the best mono print SLG to get? Thanks [emoji177]

I'd recommend the mini pochette. The reason why I think mini pa's are the best slg's in the entire vuitton collection is because they can actually be used as a mini bag, clutch, purse, cosmetic pouch, or what have you...be creative. Everything else is either a wallet or key holder or coin pouch...not very versatile in my opinion. So essentially you're getting more usage for your buck with the mini pa. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I am not sure where you are located but I know from speaking with multiple Sa’s and customer service people that in the USA there are currently 0 mini pochettes in any colour in stock and they have a nearly year long waitlist... again this is specific to the USA but it sounds like based on what they said (I was told they do not accept new people to the waitlist nor do they have any plans to restock them in USA based stores) that they may stop production soon.

I am not sure where you are located but I know from speaking with multiple Sa’s and customer service people that in the USA there are currently 0 mini pochettes in any colour in stock and they have a nearly year long waitlist... again this is specific to the USA but it sounds like based on what they said (I was told they do not accept new people to the waitlist nor do they have any plans to restock them in USA based stores) that they may stop production soon.

I guess I got lucky. I received the mini pouchette in mono and DA two weeks ago by stalking the site. They still must be producing them; just hard to find.

I guess I got lucky. I received the mini pouchette in mono and DA two weeks ago by stalking the site. They still must be producing them; just hard to find.
I stalked the site as well last week and found the mono Pochette accessoires (not the mini). The date code is the 6th week of 2019, so I agree with Johnpauliegal that they are still being made.