Best LV mono SLG?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey Everyone!

Back for some more advice. Going to visit LV soon for a Neverfull MM bag in the mono print, but thinking of getting a matching SLG as well .

I’m considering getting the Mini Pochette. What do you think? What would be the best mono print SLG to get? Thanks

Lvlover789 and Julezah like this.
  2. Clemence wallet

3. #3 Feb 20, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
    I'd recommend the mini pochette. The reason why I think mini pa's are the best slg's in the entire vuitton collection is because they can actually be used as a mini bag, clutch, purse, cosmetic pouch, or what have you...be creative. Everything else is either a wallet or key holder or coin pouch...not very versatile in my opinion. So essentially you're getting more usage for your buck with the mini pa. Just my 2 cents.

4. I am not sure where you are located but I know from speaking with multiple Sa’s and customer service people that in the USA there are currently 0 mini pochettes in any colour in stock and they have a nearly year long waitlist... again this is specific to the USA but it sounds like based on what they said (I was told they do not accept new people to the waitlist nor do they have any plans to restock them in USA based stores) that they may stop production soon.

5. If you do happen to be somewhere they are out of stock, I would recommend a daily pouch or a toiletry pouch.

JetGirl216 likes this.
  6. They don't go by waitlists when it comes to mini pochettes, at least not based on my experiences. They go by first come first serve.

almostperfect0918 and Melfontana like this.
  7. 27B73D42-16C0-40DB-BAE3-752CB09CE333.png
    I vote cles - key pouch. I’ve been using it for 20 years and just added 2 of new ones in Mono and DE. In my personal preference and life style this little guys are well worth every penny for daily use :smile: It’s the smartest and *the best SLG* ( like your title ) in LV SLG history and in my experience ;)

8. Thanks for the advice! And yes, I will be purchasing in the US. Sad to hear these pochettes are out of stock.

9. I guess I got lucky. I received the mini pouchette in mono and DA two weeks ago by stalking the site. They still must be producing them; just hard to find.

10. I stalked the site as well last week and found the mono Pochette accessoires (not the mini). The date code is the 6th week of 2019, so I agree with Johnpauliegal that they are still being made.

jellyv, Soniaa, Carson123 and 3 others like this.
  11. Wow. You did! :nuts: Good for you. :smile:

Lucille68 likes this.
  12. Thank you! Yes I did and pretty sure I posted in the stalking thread.:-s It's the PA in DA that I am stalking now!

Julezah, JetGirl216 and Johnpauliegal like this.
  13. :smile: Sorry haven’t been checking the stalking thread lately. But i try “liking” everyone’s purchases. :smile: Probably did yours too, just forgotten. :biggrin:

JetGirl216 and Lucille68 like this.
  14. Any thoughts on the cosmetic pouches? Maybe get a toiletry pouch? I will have to start stalking online for a PA in mono now!

MinaMaria and OCMomof3 like this.
  15. Yes, the key pouch is a nice addition. I put my car key on the ring and then inside, and then I put my license, insurance card, registration, a credit card and $20 cash. :smile: