Best LV for traveling? I was thinking of getting a Mon Monogram Keepall

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. for a travel bag. I don't have one. But, what is the best size for travel if I want to be able to use it as a carryon?

2. I love the 45 w/strap. I think it's the perfect size for a carry-on/overnight bag.

3. if i have to take stuff for more than two days i take my keepall50. my SA told me not to take the keepall55, because it might cause trouble as a carry-on if fully packed.
    for one or two days i use to travel with my greenwich pm, which is really great expecially for travelling by train.

4. I agree!

5. Get the Keepall, with a strap!

I got my Damier 50 without a strap and I regret it, as it gets really heavy.

6. Keepall 50 with a strap works for me.

7. Keepall or greeenwich.. I want both lol

8. take a look at the carryall. :biggrin: Its what I use as a carryon bag. Along with my purse/bag of the day.

9. keepall 45 or 50!!!!!!!!!!;););)

10. any keepall size w/strap...

11. My personal fave is the 45 with a strap!

12. Yeah, get the mono keepal 45 with shoulder strap. I think it's super convenient.

13. i alsp prefer the keepal 45 with shoulder strap

14. I have the mono keepall 55 with strap...I've traveled to Europe and back for a week each time and it holds everything. The strap comes in handy as the bag can get heavy! But CenterStageBLN is right, on certain airlines, a fully-packed 55 may cause some trouble, especiallly if you're on a smaller plane (that happened once when I was en route to Las Vegas and took those smaller regional planes).

Any keepall with a strap will be fabulous for traveling! Would definitely suggest spending more $$$ for the strap. Makes running around a lot easier!

15. I vote for mon monogram keepall 45 cm...
    It's the perfect size for short travels and looks good on smaller builds.