Best LV bag for a date night?

I used my Pochette Metis and dressed it up a little.

What do you currently have in your collection? Do you want it to be more of a clutch or shoulder bag?

View attachment 5258756
Wow your bag is gorgeous!
I currently have 2 neverfulls, a speedy b25 in DE but I only really wear it top handle, a reverse pochette Métis, a pochette accessories, a mono Felicie, a favorite mm. I purchased my favorite mm preloved and used it all the time for dates but it has since started looking a little worn. Looking for a new bag now and would like to be able to add something different to my collection. I am being gifted a Alma bb in DE for Christmas which I could use for dates too I guess. The Felicie is decent but the issue is that it doesn’t fit much else besides my keys and my phone so it is not useful for day to day. I was thinking of adding a Neonoe or a speedy 30 in mono because I feel that my speedy 25 is just a tad too small and I love the slouch. Also thinking of adding a world tour piece possibly a neverfull because I’ve wanted that for a while or an alma bb since I have been living the monogram print but like the carefree treated leather. How does the empreinte leather wear I don’t have any of LVs leather but have been looking at the bicolor pieces.

Reactions: MCBadian07
If you are looking for WOC. I just got a Vavin WOC. It fit more than Felicie for sure. The magnet closure makes the bag also much easier to use. I love the design of the front, it really makes the bag look like a little bag than a WOC.

Reactions: lvlover10 and Hine
How does the empreinte leather wear I don’t have any of LVs leather but have been looking at the bicolor pieces.

I've only had the Empreinte Pochette Metis for a few months and have only used it a handful of times. I know some people are scared of color transfer but I have not experienced that but I also don't wear dark jeans with it.

I think your Alma BB coming would be great for date nights! Add a bandeau on the handles and carry it my hand/arm instead of using the strap. Or if you have a chain strap, that could dress it up a bit.