Best LV bag for a date night?

lvlover10

Mar 20, 2021
Which bags would you suggest for dates? All that comes to mind is the Felicie pochette but looking for more acceptable variety.

lvlover10

Mar 20, 2021
I used my Pochette Metis and dressed it up a little.

What do you currently have in your collection? Do you want it to be more of a clutch or shoulder bag?

View attachment 5258756
Wow your bag is gorgeous!
I currently have 2 neverfulls, a speedy b25 in DE but I only really wear it top handle, a reverse pochette Métis, a pochette accessories, a mono Felicie, a favorite mm. I purchased my favorite mm preloved and used it all the time for dates but it has since started looking a little worn. Looking for a new bag now and would like to be able to add something different to my collection. I am being gifted a Alma bb in DE for Christmas which I could use for dates too I guess. The Felicie is decent but the issue is that it doesn’t fit much else besides my keys and my phone so it is not useful for day to day. I was thinking of adding a Neonoe or a speedy 30 in mono because I feel that my speedy 25 is just a tad too small and I love the slouch. Also thinking of adding a world tour piece possibly a neverfull because I’ve wanted that for a while or an alma bb since I have been living the monogram print but like the carefree treated leather. How does the empreinte leather wear I don’t have any of LVs leather but have been looking at the bicolor pieces.

Reactions: MCBadian07

nannch

Jan 19, 2016
If you are looking for WOC. I just got a Vavin WOC. It fit more than Felicie for sure. The magnet closure makes the bag also much easier to use. I love the design of the front, it really makes the bag look like a little bag than a WOC.

Reactions: lvlover10 and TinyB

MCBadian07

Every purchase needs a purpose
Nov 20, 2012
True North Strong & Free
How does the empreinte leather wear I don’t have any of LVs leather but have been looking at the bicolor pieces.
I've only had the Empreinte Pochette Metis for a few months and have only used it a handful of times. I know some people are scared of color transfer but I have not experienced that but I also don't wear dark jeans with it.

I think your Alma BB coming would be great for date nights! Add a bandeau on the handles and carry it my hand/arm instead of using the strap. Or if you have a chain strap, that could dress it up a bit.